Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

The Ordinary - Next Shipment/Restock

I was wondering whether anyone knows how often The Ordinary gets restocked at Sephora. I have my notifications on for when out of stock products are back in stock, but just wondering if I should wait for Sephora to restock or search elsewhere - although it seems certain items are out of stock everywhere. Specifically looking for the ever popular Glycolic Acid toner. Wanting to try out compared to my current GA toner. Thank you!

Re: The Ordinary - Next Shipment/Restock

I don't know how long you've been waiting, but I had to wait for over a month for it to come in stock this past December/January so it could be a while.

RE: The Ordinary - Next Shipment/Restock

I have the same question, I’ve been waiting for it to restock for over a month now and still nothing. 😕 I’ve been out of toner and I’m trying to hold out for this but if it’s gonna be another month or more before it gets restocked then I’m gonna have to find something else..

Re: The Ordinary - Next Shipment/Restock

Hi @puccho, I have friends waiting for that toner too, so we feel you! I'm sorry that we're unable to confirm a specific re-stock date, so you're doing the right thing by signing up for email in-stock notifications. Please stay tuned to your emails!

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing