Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

The Body Shop: Tea Tree Daily Clearing Solution

Hi,

I was just wondering has anyone ever used tea tree oil and/or the tea tree daily clearing solution by the body shop and found it to like sting their face?? Its not a complete burning sensation with redness or anything (incase anyone wants to think I am allergic) but rather on specific areas on my face it will sting when applying it. Not sure if its because its my first time using it or because the concentration might be too high?

Re: The Body Shop: Tea Tree Daily Clearing Solution

@Anonymous I've tried a few things from their tea tree line and none of them agreed with my skin at all. If you check the ingredients lists, they usually have a few less than desirable items in them. Tea tree oil itself can be irritating when applied topically and needs to be diluted so it doesn't cause irritation to the skin. I do love it as an ingredient itself, but the product needs to be well-formulated for it to work for my skin. 

Anonymous Insider

Re: The Body Shop: Tea Tree Daily Clearing Solution

thanks for the reply! yeah i actually heard a few other people say that their line isnt the best when it comes to the tea tree oil. however, seeing that i just recently got it, and all the good reviews i still wanted to give it a go. its only been two days since using it but my face has gotten so much more smoother its just the slight burning sensation that has me a little worried. i think i might try diluting it with some water to see how it works.

RE: The Body Shop: Tea Tree Daily Clearing Solution

hallo, I have used, it was for problem skins but it was allergic for me.
Anonymous Insider

Re: RE: The Body Shop: Tea Tree Daily Clearing Solution

im assuming you meant you were allergic to it? what kind of symptoms did you get when using it? (just curious)

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing