cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Sunscreen

I have a quick question! So I have pretty dry skin, so I usually go in with a pretty thick moisturizer (belif moisturizing bomb), however it doesn't have SPF. I am now looking for one, should I go use a thinner consistency sunscreen overtop my moisturizer like The Beet Shield versus going for a thicker consistency like PURITO Centella Green Level? I don't want to end up looking really greasy and oily but I do want that SPF coverage because I live in Florida.BELIF - The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb 

RE: Sunscreen

The mantra with sunscreen is reapply, reapply, reapply. Remember, it’s only good for 2 hours. The SPF you put on with your morning routine is not going to protect you when head out the door when the whistle blows! So, no matter won’t you start with, keep it going! I really like Defense Refresh from Supergoop! It goes on fast, it’s matte and it gets the job done. One caveat... the sprayer is *kinda* crap. Weirdly, the one on the travel version works better! I got that, and fill it from the full size!

Re: Sunscreen

Hi @sbaran17,

I highly recommend using a moisturizer and sunscreen in one product for dry skin. I love the JOSIE MARAN - Argan Daily Moisturizer SPF 47 . It's a super hydrating moisturizer with SPF 47 in it. It looks so beautiful under makeup, too!

RE: Sunscreen

Hi there, I work for Sephora and from what you wrote, you might enjoy the Tinted Mineral Sunscreen SPF 30. It’s lightweight and it’s only tinted so that it doesn’t create a white cast like many sunscreens do. It is also has the Sephora Clean seal and will work great with your moisturizer. It will also gently hydrate and nourish your dry skin without leaving it greasy. Hope this helps!

@sbaran17 I have dry combo skin and use a thick cream and use Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ 1.7 oz/ 50 mLon top with no issues of looking greasy (it's not a thin sunscreen).

Yes i agree. I also use supergoop unseen sunscreen. Works great!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Re: Sunscreen

Thank you! Will try!!
6 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 8 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
testing