Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Sunday Riley?

I am currently using Origins Zero Oil Cleanser and Toner.   I was wondering if anyone knows anything about the Sunday Riley brand and if it would be any good?   I have acne, mostly just on my chin now, and my skin gets a little oily in my T-zone.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

RE: Sunday Riley?

I love Sunday Riley! This brand is the first and only one where I’ve noticed a significant difference in my skin after just a few days of use. I’d absolutely recommend their products! I’ve tried a couple Drunk Elephant products as well and it doesn’t even compare to Sunday Riley for me. Favorites: UFO- redness and acne are *gone* Good genes- gave me smooth and glowy skin Other loves: Tidal- moisturizes my combo skin all day without making me feel greasy Luna- helps with redness

@BriH12 ~ My apologies, it is actually a 7-day challenge that isn’t active yet. You can find more info about it in the thread in this same forum. A Sunday Riley challenge that is active is for their CEO Brightening Serum. If you spend $35 online, you can choose this promo. You can have a look under the app’s Beauty Offer page. I haven’t tried this product but have heard positive reviews regarding it. Hope this helps!

Hi @BriH12 ~ I am happy to say that I have had continued success with Sunday Riley, especially Good Genes. Though I don’t use it on a daily basis, I use it roughly three times a week and consider it to be aspecial evening when I use it. I have also used UFO on my dry, sensitive skin and was happy with the result.If I had to choose between the two,I would have to go with GG hands down. It delivers what it claims and is worth the price in my opinion. Good luck to you, and hopefully you cantake advantage of Sunday Riley’s Good Genes current 10-day challenge.

Re: RE: Sunday Riley?

What's the 10-day challenge?  Haven't heard of it.

4 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing