Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Sunday Riley UFO purging or helping? Help me!

Hi so I've been using the Sunday Riley UFO oil and I honestly love how it has minimized my pores and has helped my occasional break out and scaring. My skin is dry combo and is decently sensitive. Wearing makeup close to everyday I tend to get tiny textured bumps on my cheeks, the side of my face, around my eyebrows, and between them. I found that exfoliating has helped but I also find that these pores are more so brought to the surface after using this oil. I'm not sure if this is my skin purging because the product is too harsh for my skin or is it just bringing the bacteria and grossness to the surface and helping it heal faster. So that is my question. Have you experienced this too? Is it doing its job or is my skin completely having a freak out? ( I don't know if this helps but the smell doesn't bug me. I actually find it relaxing so I don't think that is what bugging my skin.

Re: Sunday Riley UFO purging or helping? Help me!

I am wondering the same thing! How long have you been using it for? I like the smell as well and feel like my skin is super moisturized, but it's also been giving me a bunch of tiny bumps, so not sure if that's normal purging and will go away or if it's actually not agreeing with my skin. 

Re: Sunday Riley UFO purging or helping? Help me!

Hi @ClaireK12  we have a pretty big thread for Skincare questions here:  https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Skincare-101-Discussions-Questions-and-All/m-p/27192...

It's possible that one of the active posters has experience with this product and can assist you 😊

Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing