Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skincare Routine Help

Hi all, I need some help on my skincare routine! I’m starting to use OLEHENRIKSEN Banana Bright 15% Vitamin C Dark Spot Serum 1.0 oz/ 30 mL in the morning and OLEHENRIKSEN Dewtopia 20% PHA/AHA Retexturizing Night Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL at night but I am wondering what else to use and in what order. If anyone has any recommendations or advice please help!! 

In the morning I thought it would go cleanser Dr. Dennis Gross Skincare Alpha Beta® Pore Perfecting Cleansing Gel 7.5 oz/ 225 mL then the vitamin C serum, followed by Tatcha The Dewy Skin Cream Plumping & Hydrating Moisturizer 

then at night I would use the same cleanser, followed by OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH 7% AHA Exfoliating Dark Spot Toner, then the dewtopia serum, and finally the same Tatcha moisturizer.

Re: Skincare Routine Help

Hey there!

I definitely think you’re going to end up exfoliating!

Try adding more serums like Herbivore CLOUD JELLY Plumping Hydration Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL  or even the Glow Recipe Plum Plump™ Hyaluronic Acid Hydrating Serum .

hope this helps!

@kelseyyelise Both the OH glow toner and the dewtopia are AHA products. So using both in one routine would be a bit redundant and could lead to overexfoliation. I would suggest rotating them in your routine. The rest of your routine looks pretty good, though I would encourage you to use a sunscreen when you're out since AHAs can make your skin more susceptible to sun damage. 

Thank you so much! I’m just starting in with acids/serums so this is great to know 🙂

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing