Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Skin care help

Hi!! So my nightly “routine” is just washing my face and applying moisturizer. I want to change that. I’m only 21 with oily skin but I’m looking for something that will help me in the long run. What’s a go to skin care product to prevent early aging..etc. I was thinking about Estée Lauder. 

Re: Skin care help

I think using jojoba oil, toner, and an eye cream have been great additions to my night time routine. 

I also use Glow Recipe's Watermelon Mask: https://www.sephora.com/product/watermelon-glow-sleeping-mask-P420160

Adding a hydrating eye cream to your nightly routine is a must-do! I would also suggest a serum that addresses your skin concerns. First Aid Beauty (FAB) has a retinol serum that is great for oily skin and it would be a great way to gently introduce your skin to retinols, which you will ideally be using for the rest of your life!!

I would def suggest using sunscreen during the day, not the kind that’s already in foundation. I recommend the avene mineral spf 50 lotion 

RE: Skin care help

If I could go back to 21, I’d save my hard-earned money and invest in La Mer Creme. I went from super oily, large pores, rough textured skin, to normal, soft, calmed pores, hydrated skin. And, you’ll want to exfoliate regularly. You’ll want to feel fresh skin daily.

RE: Skin care help

My nightly skin care routine now is... Washing face/or face cleansing cloth Exfoliating (salicylic pad) Retinoid serum (also helps acne)(even differin gel is an option) Any spot treating acne med (benzoyl peroxide, any brand) A non greasy face oil (argan oil or jojoba) (optional is mixing a drop of eucalyptus or peppermint oil and tea tree oil for added skin benefits) I also add a eye cream or I put extra oil by itself on the eyes This has done absolute wonders on my skin. I am acne prone and after I did this my acne cleared completely and I’ve had it for over 20 years. So amazing I wish everyone knew how great exfoliating and face oils are!!
5 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing