cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

PROTINI COMING SOON

Hi BIC!

I have a brand new product launching on January 5th and wanted to let you all know about it officially from the elephant’s mouth 😉 This one I dreamt up on an airplane after my Mom asked me to make a cream that address every collagen concern she’d ever had.   I’m a health and wellness nut and I immediately equated this to the protein powder I add to my smoothie every day for muscle support…envisioning a moisturizer that would do the same for my collagen…help maintain, create more and prevent breakdown of existing. Protini was born. Jam-packed with crazy levels of amino acids, signal peptides and safe, synthetic growth factor (the good kind), this dreami “Get-Sh*t-done” cream melts right into your skin to make it hydrated, bouncy and balanced. It’s my Mom’s (and my daughter’s?!) favorite Drunk product so far…I’m hoping you’ll fall #drunkinlove!   Happy Holidays!!!

xoxo, Tiffany

Protini_Curtain copy.png

https://www.sephora.com/product/protini-tm-polypeptide-cream-P427421?skuId=2025633&keyword=protini

RE: PROTINI COMING SOON

@DrunkElephant I’m very excited to try this 😍💙💚

RE: PROTINI COMING SOON

I can’t wait to try it! Is it a thinner consistency or thicker? Can it be a stand alone moisturizer or treated like a serum layered with another moisturizer on top for dry skin girls?

Re: RE: PROTINI COMING SOON

samesandy wrote:
I can’t wait to try it! Is it a thinner consistency or thicker? Can it be a stand alone moisturizer or treated like a serum layered with another moisturizer on top for dry skin girls?

I can't wait for you to try it!!  It's thinner, like a glossy marshmallow gel cream..it can be stand alone or treated like a serum MIXED with another moisturizer or anything you want.  I add a pump to my morning and night routines every day and know my skin is getting a heavy dose of amino acids and signal peptides for collagen support and improved clarity, texture and tone!  It's for all skin!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • Protini_Curtain copy.png
testing