cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

New Skincare Routine!!

I have never had a true skincare routine/regimen, and I think it’s about time I get one! I have normal skin that can be sensitive and is acne prone. I am looking for a cleanser, toner, and moisturizer (or some form of any of those/whatever you think I may need! this is just a baseline). Currently I’m using the neutrogena deep clean cream cleanser and that’s it. TIA!

Re: New Skincare Routine!!

Hey @Anonymous if you're starting up a new skincare regime I'd recommend starting by figuring out your fave cleanser, moisturizer and sunscreen first and then layer in other products. 

A toner (while it is my favvveee step!) is not necessary and can serve different purposes (hydrating vs exfoliating). 

Honestly I'd pick up a sunscreen (supergoop if you're shopping on Sephora or purito if you can access kbeauty are great choices) and then try any of the value sets that Sephora has up now to try a brand you've been eyeing - it's a great way to test a product yourself to see if you like it. I have normal skin (oilier in the summer and drier in the winter) and the below are the ones I was looking at that have a cleanser and moisturizer 

• Glow Recipe Glowing Skin Trio™ 
  • Tatcha Balanced Skin Duo 
  • First Aid Beauty Hotsy Totsy Skin Gift Set 
  • Kiehl's Since 1851 Ultra Facial Trio (this one has a hydrating toner)
  • Fresh Cleanse, Mask, Moisturize Set 

Hi @Anonymous ! I would recommend Glow Recipe and Sephora Collection. Sephora Collection is more inexpensive, but an amazing line! SEPHORA COLLECTION All Day Hydrator - Hydrate & Glow 1.69oz/ 50mL . Glow Recipe has a variety of products that are good for all skin types. I hope this helps! Have a wonderful weekend 😊

Their are many brands for you, you kinda just need to try them first and see what you like! Tell me more about your skin and I could help! How much are you willing to spend?

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 4 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing