Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer Shade Match Help?

Hi! So I recently fell in love with the Koh Gen Do foundation, which is such a flawless match that it made me realize I had been wearing the wrong colors all along. So now that I have a foundation I love, I’m tasked with finding a concealer that is the correct shade for me and the right consistency. I sampled and liked the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer forever ago and didn’t buy, so I know I want that but now I need to find the right shade. I put in the koh Gen do 123 into a shade finder and it said my nars shade was a 1.5 aka vallauris. But when I go to the Sephora site there is no vallauris concealer or similar shade numbers to select from does anyone who wear the 1.5/vallauris happen to know off the top of their head which concealer shade they wear? 

Re: Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer Shade Match Help?

NARS Natural Radiant Longwear Foundation Vallauris - Medium 1.5 is described as medium with pink undertones. In that case maybe NARS Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer Honey (light-medium with pink undertones) and NARS Mini Radiant Creamy Concealer Toffee (medium with pink undertones). There's minis of both, and depends on if you want a potential lighter or matchy concealer, @bp1011. Depending on your local Sephora you can maybe get swatches or a sample of each. Good luck!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
testing