cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

My skin reacts to EVERYTHING

497D3DF9-240E-4469-B097-A142DACB2F2B.jpeg

One day I woke up with completely different skin...I couldn’t use any of the products I’ve used for years & now EVERYTHING that I put on my face causes the type of reaction pictured. Only thing that doesn’t cause a reaction is coconut oil. My skin constantly feels prickly, stingy, light burning sensation & even itches. Has anyone ever experienced every single product you use giving you a reaction? Or making your face burn?

Re: My skin reacts to EVERYTHING

Heavenly Hi

Sis, do you suffer from any forms of Eczema,  I can relate because that's how my skin use to be, I was petrified. Try taking an Ice Cube and rubbing it all over your face after the burning starts because what you don't want to have happen is that your skin will have slight holes in it from the burning sensations. I'm still suffering from the after effects of what a product did to me many years ago. Come to find out the product was discontinued now I know why. Keep me posted. 

God Bless

BrownSis

Re: My skin reacts to EVERYTHING

Hi @ImRealGold916!

I know this isn't an option for everyone, but the best thing to do would be to talk to your dermatologist about it.  They should be able to help you figure out what's going on and maybe recommend or prescribe any treatments.  Your skin problems might be caused by a change in hormones which can be hard to treat by yourself.  This is common in teenagers as well as older women who are going through menopause.

The burning is definitely a bad sign.  I would stop using any product that is causing your skin to feel like it's burning immediately.

If you haven't tried this already, aloe or aloe products might help.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
Photos1
  • 497D3DF9-240E-4469-B097-A142DACB2F2B.jpeg
testing