Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Mommy Help

Hey y'all, I am coming to you beauties because I am currently on a search for the best organic facial products for my mom. She has just hit the great #Nifty50 and out of no where her skin has been breaking out, having dry spots, random dark circles, and redness. I can confirm that she is not sick but is going through some hormonal changes that are messing with her face- atleast thats what I think. She never had acne when she was younger, or any of these problems actually. Its been affecting the way she feels about her appearance and it completely breaks my heart for my mom not to feel as beautiful as she use to because of these recent problems. Any suggestins on natural, organic, and senstive skin friendly products for me to pick up next time I stop by Sephora

Thanks guys, i really appreciate it!

assuming it's hormones and nothing else there are lots of...

assuming it's hormones and nothing else there are lots of options ranging from FAB and Josie Maran to Tata Harper and Sunday Riley. Caudalie is also worth mentioning. considering she just turned 50 and has no underlying health problems I doubt it's anything all that serious. literally hormones as she's prime premenopausal age.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Mommy Help

There are a lot of factors that can contribute to skin changes. These factors, either internal or external, can include some of the following:

Diet. Age. Weather. Allergens. Immunity. Hydration. Hormones. Stress. Sanitation.

Since there is little information regarding her skin type, sensitivities, and external relations, it's kinda difficult to determine the problem and minimize its derimental effect. As much as I would love to suggest an all-in-one perfect product for your mother, I am not confident to suggest anything yet - especially since I feel some lacking context. Not only that, but if she is suddenly getting all these problems at once and simultaneously, I would consider visiting a dermatologist. Though that is the worst case scenario, I wouldn't disregard that as a necessary option.

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing