Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Midday Hydration

hi there! I am looking for something that I can use to hydrate my skin over my makeup in the middle of the day? The air in my office is very dry & my skin is not loving it! I've been looking at the Tatcha Serum Stick & Caudalie Beauty Elixir - any other recommendations? Thanks! 

Re: Midday Hydration

@hewettjk  I’m so sorry to hear your office is so dry 😞 I also work in a super dry environment and I actually bought the tatcha serum stick and I love it. I also have the caudalie spray and it’s not my favourite for moisture. I would recommend TATCHA - Dewy Skin Mist Mini that’s my go to hydrating spray. The caudalie is ok but I find it’s more nice for a refreshing spray and doesn’t add much moisture 

@hewettjk The 2 you are looking into are great. Another great mist is OMOROVICZA - Queen of Hungary Mist

Midday Hydration

@hewettjk glow recipe watermelon mist!!

Ok *fine then* @lmaster 

If this is even nicer and more boujee, into my purse for work it goes! 😊😉😎 🍉💧

@l8totheparty I'm seriously LOL you are too funny girl!! 😆👍

😄 @lmaster 

If you start spritzing this at work @l8totheparty people will notice 😉

Hm. Wait. I thought I had it, but I guess I don't. Perhaps in an upcoming Boxycharm box? @lmaster 

Yep!! @l8totheparty and you know I bought a back up before I seen those spoilers!!

@hewettjk 

I am in love 😍 with Blume Stargirl...I drive a lot during the day with the heat blasting in my face, Stargirl keeps me hydrated. 

@hewettjk One of my favorite products for a hydration touch up is the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist 1.35 oz/ 40 mL

I would look into different skin mists @hewettjk 

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 11 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing