Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Men's Post-Shower Skincare/Beauty Routine: Spring/Summer 2022 #feelingfloral #feelingfab

IMG-2767.jpg

Recently, I've tried to condense my post-shower skincare-slash-beauty routine into ideally taking less than 5 minutes. However, in that short period of team, I really want to maximize efficiency and get A LOT of nutrition in. 😎

To the best of my abilities, I try to follow the long-establish principal of applying products based on consistency, starting with the "thinner" guys like serumz and tonerz and then making my way to the thicker moisturizer and then some lip care and finally trying to give my hair some TLC. 

Sunscreen is an absolute staple, though of course it depends on the time of day. I honestly having been absolutely loving my Shiseido Clear Sunscreen Stick SPF 50 0.7 oz/ 20 g which I wrote about in☀️☀️ Mini Guy's Sunscreen Haul - March 2022! ‌☀️☀️ if you want to see more deetz) - yet, of course, again, it's more of a day-time thang. 💕

So..... here we go. Here's the latest and greatest routine-wise (which, of course, is ever-evolving...): 🤠

And that's it. Easy, breezy everyday glam. 

Note: Work with product at Sephora. 👨‍💻💄

Re: Men's Post-Shower Skincare/Beauty Routine: Spring/Summer 2022 #feelingfloral #feelingfab

Hi @Julessss14 !! what a great routine!! I'm a lip care fanatic, if you enjoy sweet scents for lip products, I highly recommend you to check this one out from Laneige!! LANEIGE Lip Sleeping Mask Intense Hydration with Vitamin C Vanilla 

Re: Men's Post-Shower Skincare/Beauty Routine: Spring/Summer 2022 #feelingfloral #feelingfab

@Skunk12puzzola ooo thanks for the rec - will definitely have to check that one out! 💕👌🏻 We love a lip care moment!

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors
Photos1
  • IMG-2767.jpg
testing