cancel
Showing results forΒ 
Search instead forΒ 
Did you mean:Β 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

34814C30-8453-4F11-B503-B8290A8D2FAB.gif

Welcome to the 2022 Mask of the Week Challenge! We love hearing about every masking experience, on or off-theme, and suggestions are always welcome.

Week’s Theme: Mask 🀺 Duel  - share your matchups, and which one reigns supreme!

Letters of the Month: A - E

Spoiler
JAN - MAR.pngAPR - JUN.pngJUL - SEP.pngOct-Dec.png

Mask of the Week Misc. Info & Previous Year's Links:

Spoiler

To Post:

Each week features a different theme, as well as a letter of the alphabet for coming up with new masking ideas. 

Please include the brand and name of the mask you are trying out, as well as a photo if possible. Any other details are greatly appreciated, including scent, fit, adherence, mask type (hydrating, brightening, exfoliating, detox, sleeping, etc.) as well as your overall experience.

Most importantly: Would you repurchase it? 

Second most important: Have fun and merry masking!

2021 Mask of the Week Challenge:
Current Thread (Archived Schedule Below)

Spoiler
motw1.pngmotw2.pngmotw3.png

2020 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2020-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge-PART-1/m-p/4995162/h...

2019 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/2019-Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/m-p/4497678/highligh...

2018 Mask of the Week Challenge:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Mask-of-the-Week-Challenge/td-p/3615125   

Thank you @Aaliaa for starting this thread, and giving us a place to share our love for masksπŸ’—

Re: πŸ’•πŸ˜Œ Mask of the Week Challenge πŸ˜ŒπŸ’–

@ather 

This sounds great. Honey masks are so good for my skin.

@missy94612  Mine too!!

@ather  Oh wow, I thought I had tried most of this line, but I can't remember a honey one. I do love honey. πŸ˜

@PrettyPaint  It was very lovely!!

@ather oh my goodness, I don't think I've tried this one

@lmaster  it’s so good. I think you would enjoy it!!

@ather, ahhh, it's so nice to get in some time gardening, and great to have a good moisturizing sheet mask on hand for use after a day or two in the sun. I can't remember if I've used the honey version from this line; I know I've used (and liked) the snail variety. I love honey as a skincare ingredient - it's hydrating, moisturizing and soothing. Great to hear it made your skin feel better. πŸ’›πŸ―

@itsfi  Much better. Today is a holiday here so we are heading to the lake for a picnic. I need to paint a few tables outside and probably head to the garden again today. I think I’ll be getting a bit more sun today!! I am pretty sure I have the watermelon sephora collection mask I will probably need to use tonight 🀣

@ather, you read my mind - that SC after sun watermelon mask is perfect for use after a fun-in-the-sun day! Enjoy the holiday! πŸ˜ƒ Victoria Day, is it? 

@itsfi  I agree!!! Yes Victoria Day! You are so smart! Is Memorial Day next weekend for you? Any plans?

@ather, I was in Vancouver a few years ago and took a trip to Victoria Island and I learned about Queen Victoria and Victoria Day while there. I have / will have some work travel but will be home this Memorial Day weekend. I have some friends coming into town too, but it'll mainly be a low key weekend, with my main plan to just enjoy being home, try to catch up on some rest 😴 and maybe get to some things around the house that need to be done. 

@itsfi  That does sound like a perfect long weekend! 

Saw @lmaster use this one a few weeks back and sorted through our masks to find it. This one works for the fruits theme. 

strawbrry waffle.jpg

HE SAID:  Goopy but good and smells really good. We're having strawberry waffles, right?

SHE SAID: Now I get what all the high praise from the BIC maskers was all about. It's just heavenly hydration for dry skin.

This session was a hit with both my husband and daughter because we took a cue from @itsfi and had strawberry waffles.

@missy94612  Sounds really good!!

@missy94612 I want to get my hands on these so badly, for my birthday month I will have to treat myself.

@missy94612  Oh yum. Now I'm hungry for waffles. I don't think I've tried this mask, but it looks like a good one.

@missy94612 oh that's awesome!!!! I definitely think masking can give those subliminal message vibes πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

@missy94612, the waffle masks are good ones. Makes for a great reason to have waffles too! πŸ˜†

Sounds like a winner, @missy94612 πŸ˜‰.

@missy94612  Love it!!!

I have been battling super dry red skin so I reached for this tonight! It was a little large but not to large drenched in essence and left my skin feeling amazing. 

E7CF841E-BDFC-4DCC-B624-51D13A4251F2.jpeg

 

8 Replies
testing