Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Looking for recommendations!

Hello! I have normal to oily/sensitive skin and I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations for cleansers or moisturizer’s. I currently use the Cerave renewing SA cleanser and it works well, but I feel like there could be something better. I’ve tried the Youth to The People Superfood Cleanser but it broke me out! I also used to use the Cerave daily moisturizing lotion but I didn’t really like it that much. I don’t really struggle with acne anymore but I do struggle with blackheads and pores! 

Tags:

Re: Looking for recommendations!

Same here! And u have always a blush undertone to my cheeks always. 

Yes exactly! (>_<) <33

@kooper15   I have three in rotation that seem to keep my skin more clear than Cerave, etc. 

When my skin needs a little extra cleansing boost or is oily, I like boscia Clear Complexion Cleanser.  It's unscented and very gentle.

If I feel like I need a little extra exfoliating other than the acid products I use, I like Tatcha Mini The Deep Cleanse Exfoliating Cleanser 1.7 oz/ 50 mL (also comes in a full size.)

For times when I need more moisture, I like Kiehl's Since 1851 Ultra Facial Cleanser .

As far as moisturizers go, I depend upon #Biossance Squalane + Omega Repair Cream. A lighter option would be      Biossance Squalane + Probiotic Gel Moisturizer .

Hope this helps!

Thank you so much! I’ll have to look into these products! 💗

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing