Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Join Caudalie's Tree Planting Adventure! ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‡

Time to plant trees! Team Caudalie is here along with some friends! From left to right, our GM, Andrea, Communications Manager, Christine, Marketing Director, Alissa, Celebrity Makeup Artists Jenn & Kristie Streicher, and Sephora Communications Manager, Jessica.Time to plant trees! Team Caudalie is here along with some friends! From left to right, our GM, Andrea, Communications Manager, Christine, Marketing Director, Alissa, Celebrity Makeup Artists Jenn & Kristie Streicher, and Sephora Communications Manager, Jessica.

Bonjour, Community!  This week was a special one for us. We celebrated planting over 1,000,000 trees in North America (by the end of 2018 โ€“ we will have planted over 4,000,000 trees worldwide)!

To celebrate, we trekked out west to the Shasta-Trinity National Forest in California with Sephora to plant trees! ๐ŸŒฒ In 2015, a forest fire severely damaged this forest, so we wanted to help reforest it!

Being green is as important to us as having clean formulas and packaging that is environmentally friendly๐Ÿ’š.  Reforesting helps improve air quality, water quality, and wildlife habitats. This is why we donate 1% of our global sales to 1 Percent for the Planet,  an incredible organization that gives back to our planet.

Merci to YOU and everyone who has supported our brand because thatโ€™s how we are making this happen. And merci to Sephora for helping us to offer clean beauty that also supports our planet! ๐ŸŒ

Now, we want to give YOU the opportunity to help plant even more trees!  You can redeem 500 Sephora rewards points & we will plant 2 trees in your name!  Head to your Rewards Bazaar to redeem now โ€“ happy planting! ๐ŸŒฑ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ‡

Who else in the Community is taking steps to protect the environment? How do you make a difference?

IMG_4842.jpg

IMG_4973.jpg

Team Caudalie reporting for duty! Our Marketing director, Alissa (left) and Senior Communications Manager, Christine (right) with their seedlings!Team Caudalie reporting for duty! Our Marketing director, Alissa (left) and Senior Communications Manager, Christine (right) with their seedlings!

Picnic break! Our little lunch, not complete without some wine from the Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte vineyard where Caudalie was born!Picnic break! Our little lunch, not complete without some wine from the Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte vineyard where Caudalie was born!

Being green looks AND feels good! Thanks for joining us, Kristie & Jenn Streicher!Being green looks AND feels good! Thanks for joining us, Kristie & Jenn Streicher!

IMG_0339.JPG

Tree huggers! We love the Sephora team - thanks Jess for joining us!Tree huggers! We love the Sephora team - thanks Jess for joining us!

Re: Join Caudalie's Tree Planting Adventure! ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‡

I love your toner and your spray, which I never go to the gym without it. I see Sephora is out any news when it will be back in?

wow what a great initiative! Looks like a great adventure

Thanks for planting so many trees, @caudalie!  My neighbor insists on cutting down trees on her property and it sickens me; I just saw her outside with an axe today, in fact.  When spring rolls around, I'm going to plant some living fences and honeysuckle to help make up for what was destroyed.  

Image result for honeysuckle gif

@greeneyedgirl107 we love this! so excited to hear you're helping give back too! ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ’š 

Unfortunately, I don't see this 500-pnt reward in the Rewards Bazaar - will this be released Tuesday?

RE: Re: Join Caudalie's Tree Planting Adventure! ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‡

@pocketvenus I can see it in the Rewards Bazaar section of the app

Re: RE: Re: Join Caudalie's Tree Planting Adventure! ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‡

Thank you @Zvezdochka! I haven't downloaded the app. This is all I see on my web browser. I thought the app and web browser were basically the same? Or is this only available to Americans?

caudalie.jpg

RE: Re: RE: Re: Join Caudalie's Tree Planting Adventure! ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‡

@pocketvenus you are right that reward might be available only in the US. The rewards on your screen are very different than those I have on my app (I donโ€™t have Boscia and MUFE).

Re: RE: Re: RE: Re: Join Caudalie's Tree Planting Adventure! ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‡

@Zvezdochka- Thanks for checking in! Sometimes there are different offerings for US/Can customers, it happens all the time. This is a really nice idea though ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ๐ŸŒฒ

@pocketvenus @Zvezdochkat thank you both! hope you were able to redeem this! ๐Ÿ’š

@caudalie, I never saw this reward on Sephora's website and concluded it was only for Americans but perhaps I was wrong?

RE: Join Caudalie's Tree Planting Adventure! ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‡

Such an awesome initiative! @caudalie you just gave me another reason to be a supporter of your brand (not like I needed more reasons, the quality of your products is enough). Thank you for being so amazing!

Re: RE: Join Caudalie's Tree Planting Adventure! ๐ŸŒฒ๐Ÿ’š๐Ÿ‡

@Zvezdochka Merci! We appreciate the kind words & your care for our ๐ŸŒ

I had the best time learning more about your brand and giving back to the earth! Thank you for having me!

@jesswars J'adore! We had the best time with you, Jess! Thanks for taking the trek with us! ๐Ÿ‡๐ŸŒฒ

Conversation Stats
  • 15 replies
  • 66 Hearts Given
  • 7 Contributors
Photos10
  • IMG_4842.jpg
  • IMG_4973.jpg
  • Team Caudalie reporting for duty! Our Marketing director, Alissa (left) and Senior Communications Manager, Christine (right) with their seedlings!
  • Picnic break! Our little lunch, not complete without some wine from the Chateau Smith Haut Lafitte vineyard where Caudalie was born!
  • Being green looks AND feels good! Thanks for joining us, Kristie & Jenn Streicher!
  • IMG_0339.JPG
  • Tree huggers! We love the Sephora team - thanks Jess for joining us!
  • Time to plant trees! Team Caudalie is here along with some friends! From left to right, our GM, Andrea, Communications Manager, Christine, Marketing Director, Alissa, Celebrity Makeup Artists Jenn & Kristie Streicher, and Sephora Communications Manager, Jessica.
  • caudalie.jpg
testing