Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

I do the LOC Method for my Skin!

In the Natural Coily Hair Community, the LOC method is well known for sealing in moisture and preserving one's precious locks. However, I decided to apply the same method to my skin after cleansing at night- it has done wonders! This is the product type combination and order:

• [L] Liquid: some form of Toner or liquid based leave-on treatment
  • [O] Oil: The oil could be light, heavy or even a serum, just choose based on your skin's needs
  • [C] Cream: A light or heavy moisturizer to seal in the prior products.

By using this simple, yet effective combination- I've seen my overall complexion improve! I typically switch up the products based on their viscosity, and correlate that change with the seasons! More specifically, I use heavier products in the fall and winter, and light products in the spring and summer. 

Some of you may already be doing this method and I've just attributed an acronym to it! Either way, if you've had any trouble with sealing in the great products your using and feeling like it doesn't last on your face, try the LOC method!

fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Toner fresh Crème Ancienne Face Oil Elixir fresh Crème Ancienne® Soft Cream Consistency with the LOC MethodConsistency with the LOC Method

Conversation Stats
  • 0 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 1 Contributors
Photos1
  • Consistency with the LOC Method
testing