Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Skincare Aware
|

Good cleanser

Hi!! 

I'm new to skincare and makeup, but I don't yet feel confident enough to wear a full face. I'd like to have that natural look. However, mainly on and around my nose, I have large pores and blackheads that I can't get rid of. Can you please recommend a strong cleanser that really does help fix this problem? I don't mind if it's very drying.

Thanks!

Tags (3)

Re: Good cleanser

@annabellesea  A gentle liquid cleanser is a good start.  I personally love FIRST AID BEAUTY - Face Cleanser

However, I think it's going to take more than a cleanser to get the results you want.  We can't change the size of our pores, but we can reduce the appearance of the size.  Chemical exfoliation can help with this.  BHA is especially good for those suffering from blackheads.  I adore the BHAs from Paula's Choice.  Clay masks are also good - and you can apply them just where you need.  I rec CLINIQUE - Pore Refining Solutions Charcoal Mask

Using oil blotting sheets regularly helps.  If you still feel like you are struggling, ask your derm if you're a candidate for Retin-A.

Good luck!  Smiley Happy

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 1 reply
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 2 Contributors