Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Glossier Milk Jelly Cleanser

Hi everyone! I was wondering what everyone thought of Glossier's milky jelly face cleanser. I personally like a more soapy face wash - one that suds up and is foamy, but the milk jelly seems really gentle on the face and amazing. 

Any thoughts?

Btw, follow me on insta! @zeynep719 (same as my username here). We should have a following spree! post your usernames below :))

Thanks ladies!

Re: Glossier Milk Jelly Cleanser

I thought I liked it at first, but after a couple of weeks I realized I was having more breakouts than usual. I stopped and they went away.

I think it was the moisturizing "film" that broke me out, which was odd, because I actually found it sort of drying.

I love it. It is one of the few cleansers I will always repurchase and want on hand! It smells wonderful, like juicy roses. It's really great for makeup remover. It makes my skin look soft and smooth. It's gentle. 

It's not gonna make a huge difference if there are major things you want to change with your skin (e.g. acne, discoloration...)

I'd liken it to the CeRave Hydrating Cleanser, it offers gentle cleansing, and leaves. a moisturizing 'film' on your skin.

I'd cleanse with an oil-based cleanser first, and then follow with the Milk Jelly Cleanser.

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing