cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

First Aid Beauty Real Results Challenge

AugustSkincareChallenge_SOCIAL_US_650x450_HANDOFF.jpg

We are SO excited for you to test our beloved, award winning Ultra Repair® Cream!

This all-over moisturizer is clinically proven to immediately increase hydration by 169% soothing dry, rough, red, itchy, flaky skin – it even relieves eczema! The luxurious whipped texture feels weightless on skin and absorbs quickly without leaving a greasy film!

Like all First Aid Beauty products, we formulate with sensitive skin in mind. Ultra Repair Cream combines colloidal oatmeal, allantoin, shea butter and our proprietary Antioxidant Booster making it ideal for all skin types and suitable for use from head-to-toe.

This is an open conversation to chat about the product, share your experience, see how others are doing, and ask any questions about the challenge or Ultra Repair Cream. We will be checking back throughout the challenge to share our insider tips and answer your questions!

We can’t wait to hear from you!

Beauty Insiders: Use code FABREPAIR

FREE with $25 Purchase

RE: First Aid Beauty Real Results Challenge

Would this help with red inflamed skin on cheeks, and dry patches? I’ve struggled with this for years and can’t find anything to reduce the redness. 😞

Re: First Aid Beauty Real Results Challenge

Would this be better that your coconut water moisturizing gel? I have combination skin and I need something to put on every morning and night when I was my face! I love your regular cleanser though! 

this cream is definitely better! I have combo skin and th...

this cream is definitely better! I have combo skin and this really balances the oil on my face while hydrating dry spots. I use it literally all year round (Yes - including in the summer!!). it may seem heavy, but it heals your skin. It's amazing.

Hey there @firstaidbeauty! I've been clued into your brand for years. Just wanted to say my now 15-year-old son uses the Ultra Repair Cream for his eczema and has for several years. He actually gets better results using your product than he did from his prescription ointment. His doctor gave his blessing and told him to use what works! I also appreciate that it's not at all greasy and leaves no oily stains on his sheets or clothing. 

I love it for moisturizing as well but can no longer use it on my face. I have a caffeine sensitivity and you have camellia sinensis as an ingredient. 😞

We are so happy to hear that it is working so well for your son! ❤️

Yes, our Ultra Repair Cream does contain a white tea extract that is a part of our FAB Antioxidant Booster.

I rarely ever used body moisturizers before I got 2 of th...

I rarely ever used body moisturizers before I got 2 of these in different FAB kits. This product is amazing. It dries down fast and the texture is nice. Plus, it doesn't burn my legs when I put it on after shaving. I highly recommend trying the challenge to anyone who's not familiar with their products. 😊

Re: I rarely ever used body moisturizers before I got 2 of th...

Thanks for sharing your Ultra Repair Cream love!

I chose the samples for the challenge and am happy to report my sensitive was not irritated! I am very sensitive to fragrance and essential oils and love that i can wear this without fear of irritation. I am curious to see how this cream will help the redness around my nose and cheeks. 

So happy to hear that your sensitive skin is doing well with our Ultra Repair Cream! Keep us posted!

I'm not a part of the challenge, but I adore FAB ultra repair cream! It was one of my first "investment" skin care products because at the time, I had awful dry skin. It was a nightmare! The winters were specially bad. I have had some issues with eczema through my life, but thankfully as an adult it's mostly just the occasional patch around my elbows or upper arms. And the ultra repair cream helped so much with both!

In more recent years my skin has shifted from very dry/dehydrated to more combination. I still like the ultra repair cream for the winter when my skin is drier, and I got my hands on the face moisturizer version which is a bit more light-weight and perfect for summer. I've been loving the results so far.

❤️ So happy that our products have been able to help your skin concerns all year!

I'm not part of the challenge but I love the entire line of First Aid Beauty products. I have been purchasing the Ultra Repair Cream for over two years now and this product is what led me to begin purchasing other products from the brand. It has helped so much with the dry patchy flakes I get around my nose and chin! What I love most is that I've never had a negative reaction to any of the products even when I started to use the new Retinol product. I currently have use the face cleanser, ultra repair hydrating serum, ultra repair cream, facial radiance pads, retinol serum, ultra repair hydra firm sleeping cream, ultra repair instant oatmeal mask, and the eye duty triple remedy am gel cream. I'm addicted to this brand to say the least. As someone with extremely sensitive and dry skin this line is an answer to my prayers! I love sharing it on my blog and knowing that it's safe for all skin types. 

Thank you for sharing! We love hearing success stories like this.

Also not participating in the challenge but want to chime in on my experience with the FAB Ultra Repair Cream.  My son has eczema and this is one of the creams we keep in his rotation.  I keep the travel size tubes in my purse for quick dabs on the go.  At home, we go through tubs of the cream and it has worked really well for him.  Definitely fast absorbing and not greasy at all!

Thank you so much for sharing! We love hearing about how our Ultra Repair Cream can be great for the whole family. It comes in a wide variety of sizes so that its convenient for at home and on the go.❤️

I'm not part of the

challenge, but I just wanted to chime in to say how much I love the Ultra Repair Cream and FAB products in general! My skin gets super dry in the winter, and I will often use the Ultra Repair Cream in place of my usual moisturizer once or twice a week for extra hydration. I also  slather it on other places like my elbows, feet, and hands before bed to keep them from getting cracked and scaly when the weather gets cold. I will turn to the Ultra Repair Cream whenever I have any skin irritations ranging from mild things like razor burn or over tweezing my eye brows to more serious things like excema flare ups, allergic reactions, or minor burns and it always helps me heal. Plus this is the only one of my products my husband will use, since it doesn't "smell girly" haha! I really do love this product!

We love hearing stories like this. Thank you so much for sharing! ❤️

RE: First Aid Beauty Real Results Challenge

I'm not part of the trial but I've ordered several FAB value sets through Sephora and love the Ultra Repair Cream. I have a tube at work, a small tub in the bathroom, and a small tub in the bedroom. Whenever my hands get dry or my cuticles get sore from working with my hands, the FAB cream is never far from reach!

Re: RE: First Aid Beauty Real Results Challenge

Thanks for taking FAB where ever you go! ❤️

Fantastic moisturizer! I love how I don't have to spend a fortune to get great results, my skin hasn't felt more plump. My husband uses this too!

Wish I could try the rest of the line too 😉

21 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 21 replies
  • 13 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
Photos1
  • AugustSkincareChallenge_SOCIAL_US_650x450_HANDOFF.jpg
testing