Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

FINALLY - NOT YOUR AVERAGE PORE STRIP ✌

We are beyond thrilled to share with you, our absolute favorite beauty enthusiasts, that our second product Peace Out Pores is now available on Sephora.com, and will be in-store on Friday, 1/26! In July 2017 we launched our first product, Peace Out Acne, and couldn’t be more grateful to you all for embracing these acne stickers with open arms.

To give you guys the inside scoop on how this all came to be, our founder Enrico Frezza identified a hole in the market soon after the launch of Peace Out Acne. He knew this widespread skincare concern could be addressed with our patent-pending formula of combining hydrocolloid technology with active ingredients, and so the new product development process began in late July 2017. 

You may already be familiar with hydrocolloids sold in other conventional drug stores, but what makes this product so special is that this is the first hydrocolloid to be infused with a powerful dose of Vitamin A and DMAE. These 2-in-1 detoxifying strips contain absorptive hydrocolloid technology to lift away dirt, excess sebum, and dead skin cells. The pore-minimizing antioxidant DMAE extracts trapped oil and helps visibly shrink enlarged pores. Once oil and impurities have been liquified into the strip, Vitamin A helps refine skin texture and prevent blackheads from forming. 

After a ton of research and back and forth with our lab in order to perfect this new technology, we are excited to finally be able to share it with you. All we can say is…hope your face is ready to get stripped. 😉 

Share with us what pore issues you've struggled with - is it whiteheads? blackheads? enlarged pores? We want to know! 

POPeaceOutBlkHeadStrpsWPack1 (1).jpgIMG_7267 (1).jpg

Re: FINALLY - NOT YOUR AVERAGE PORE STRIP ✌

Awesome! this is something i'm definitely interested in trying out!

We're so glad to hear @Kim888 🙂 Can't wait to hear how you like them!

Kim888 wrote:

Awesome! this is something i'm definitely interested in trying out!

I definitely want to try these! I’ve done away with pore strips completely, but I think it’s genius (or a no-brainer, really) to infuse them with ingredients that will actually help prevent the blackheads from reforming. Well done, Peace Out! ✌️ 💞🌟

Thanks @JessyAnne we appreciate the love!! Honestly there isn't anything else like this on the market - it really is not your average pore strip. Highly suggest you check

JessyAnne wrote:

I definitely want to try these! I’ve done away with pore strips completely, but I think it’s genius (or a no-brainer, really) to infuse them with ingredients that will actually help prevent the blackheads from reforming. Well done, Peace Out! ✌️ 💞🌟

it out. 🙂 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 24 replies
  • 88 Hearts Given
  • 14 Contributors
Photos2
  • POPeaceOutBlkHeadStrpsWPack1 (1).jpg
  • IMG_7267 (1).jpg
testing