From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Skincare Aware

Skincare Aware

• 414048 Members
  • 15263 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

For those who skinCARE about their face and body routines. Discover the best skincare product recommendations and get answers to common questions about 3, 5, or even 10 step routines.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Post in Skincare Aware
Skincare quiz
This quiz was great and gave me some great recommendations https://www.sephora.com/beauty/skin-care-quiz ...read more
This quiz was great and gave me some great recommendations https://www.sephora.com/beauty/skin-care-quiz
New Reply in Skincare Aware
Recommendation
|
Re: Recommendation
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Yes thank you I need this I’m new and don’t know what to by
Yes thank you I need this I’m new and don’t know what to by
SPF
|
Re: SPF
GO-GETTER IV INSIDER
Reply: I agree with @SportyGirly125 @alaaxayoub Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA 1 oz/ 30 mL Supergoop! Unseen S ...read more
I agree with @SportyGirly125 @alaaxayoub Tatcha Violet-C Brightening Serum 20% Vitamin C + 10% AHA 1 oz/ 30 mL Supergoop! Unseen Sunscreen Invisible Broad Spectrum SPF 40 PA +++ are great products. I would also recommend if you live near a Trader Joe's they have a sunscreen very similar to supergoop at a great price
Ambassador Curated
💕😌 2024 Masking Challenge 😌💖
|
Re: 💕😌 2024 Masking Challenge 😌💖
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @itsfi I still need to try that tatcha mask  great line up for the month! ...read more
@itsfi I still need to try that tatcha mask 😁 great line up for the month!
Recent images from this conversation
Sephora trip coming up!!
|
Re: Sephora trip coming up!!
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @preppxoxo17 @What’s you budget? It would help us more if you guide us since Sephora sells so many things. PATRICK TA Major Dimens ...read more
@preppxoxo17 @What’s you budget? It would help us more if you guide us since Sephora sells so many things. PATRICK TA Major Dimension III Matte Eyeshadow Palette Gucci Luminous Matte Beauty Blush Dior BACKSTAGE Glow Face Palette LAWLESS Forget The Filler Lip Plumper Line Smoothing Gloss Nudie PATTERN by Tracee Ellis Ross Jojoba Oil Hair Serum Self-Heating PacksMoroccanoil Mini Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 1 oz/ 30 mL Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance Eye Shadow Palette PAT McGRATH LABS Mothership VI Eyeshadow Palette - Midnight Sun Natasha Denona My Dream Eyeshadow Palette Charlotte Tilbury K.I.S.S.I.N.G Satin Shine Lipstick Nude Romance Natasha Denona Yucca Eyeshadow Palette Urban Decay Born To Run Eyeshadow Palette 21 x 0.02 oz/ 0.80 g
Bumps and uneven texture
|
Re: Bumps and uneven texture
ICON I INSIDER
Reply: @alaaxayoub To find out what those bumps really are, you should see a dermatologist or primary care doctor. To my knowledge, none ...read more
@alaaxayoub To find out what those bumps really are, you should see a dermatologist or primary care doctor. To my knowledge, none of us here on BIC are derms or medical docs who can diagnose your skin. All we can do is guess, and that could end up costing you time and money wasted on products that don’t address the cause of those bumps. I mean, tiny bumps have many causes: excess dead skin, excess keratin buildup, yeast overgrowth (we all normally have yeast living on our skin), ingrown hairs, bad reaction to something that touched that part of your face, or a medical condition… I can’t tell you exactly which of those it is. But a doctor probably can.
Anyone have good skincare advice?
|
Re: Anyone have good skincare advice?
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I need under eye cream for puffiness and dark circles, that is cheap but good quality for a young age, and I would like a nice sm ...read more
I need under eye cream for puffiness and dark circles, that is cheap but good quality for a young age, and I would like a nice smooth cheap lip balm or a gloss or a lip plumper.
National SPF Day ☀️
|
Re: National SPF Day 2023 ☀️
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: If it's tinted would it still hurt my skin or is it okay?
If it's tinted would it still hurt my skin or is it okay?
Recent images from this conversation
Skincare for 10 year olds ; what should we buy for them
|
Re: Skincare for 10 year olds ; what should we buy for them
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Yeah, I see what you’re saying,I personally don’t care what there buying and putting on there face (lips body etc) I think the rea ...read more
Yeah, I see what you’re saying,I personally don’t care what there buying and putting on there face (lips body etc) I think the real big problem is being rude. My niece (11) loves Sephora! She has fun with trying cleansers that work with her skin and I think learning about herself in that way could be really good for her! She has NEVER put Retinol on her skin. But the most important part is that she is Kind, respectful, caring, responsible, and she knows how to communicate with adults, she uses her OWN money from babysitting to buy her products and I see no issue with this. The 2 main problems we need to help the Sephora kids with are: *1 Teach them kindness and how to be respectful to others and especially “grown ups” *2 teach them how to use skincare in a way that is healthy and not harmful for their youthful skin. 🙂 hope this helps!
211,364 Posts