Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

dr_gross_skincarechallege.png

Hello, skincare enthusiasts! 

Welcome to our 7-day ALPHA BETA® EFFECT challenge! We are thrilled for you to try our best selling Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel and oil-free Alpha Beta® Exfoliating Moisturizer. 

In just two minutes, our two-step Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel containing seven acids, gently exfoliates skin, lifts away surface dullness, and combats fine lines to reveal radiance. Skin is now primed to experience the power of Alpha Beta® Exfoliating Moisturizer; proven to replenish and deeply hydrate, while simultaneously exfoliating skin and decongesting pores (say goodbye to those stubborn blackheads!).

This doctor approved duo is guaranteed to leave your skin feeling radiant and ready. Don’t forget to share your results below and ask us any questions! We can’t wait to follow along on your journey. 

Now...who is ready to take the challenge? Ready-set-glow!

PROMO CODE: DRDENNIS

Re: Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

There are many of us who did not get 7 days worth, just 3. @gingerleigh Let us know your count!

@l8totheparty  I got the "fixed" promo today -- it was the 3-pack from the other promo. So I ended up with a total of 6 peel pads.

I will when they get here... they didn't ship yet, but an order was created.

Everyone who was sent the 3-peel pad promo by mistake should post in the customer service group on this forum and request the corrected promo. I know there are many! But they should have enough to go around.

@l8totheparty 

Everyone I've head about were offered a different promo or points or both, not the missing 4 peel pads.  Good luck!  I had been looking forward to the challenge. @gingerleigh 

It's a shame we get different solutions from the different customer service methods around here. It would be nice if there was a unified front to customer service -- and it would be even nicer if they just noticed problems in a timely fashion and automatically fixed it for those affected. Then we wouldn't have to be squeaky wheels about it.

But I think people can still get the right promo sent if they want! Even if I had called customer service and ended up with 100 points or something, if I wasn't happy about that, I would still go to the Customer Service group and @ a BIC mod or admin in a post about the issue. 

People do get frustrated and end up wanting to forget an ordeal rather than put in even more time on it though, that's understandable. I hope my original post in this thread will help someone though.

@l8totheparty 

@gingerleigh We are so sorry this is happening! We hope that despite all of this, you are enjoying the Alpha Beta® peels and moisturizer you did receive! 

I am not sure if it is the right place for this question but I hope I can get the answer from @drdennisgross . I love Extra strength peel pads and want to know how to incorporate them in my routine with retinol. Previously I was using Retinol only once a week so it was simple to avoid using peel pads a night before and after retinol but now I am using 1% retinol every other night and want to know what is suggested usage of Alpha beta peel pads so I don’t over do it. Thanks!

@fatimamummy Hi! Thank you for such a great question! We suggest using the Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel Pads every morning and continue your retinol at night. However, if you experience any sensitivity, decrease peel use to 3x a week until skin acclimates. And of course, don't forget your daily SPF 🙂

@drdennisgross  Thank you for detailed response. It’s super helpful !

I also only received 3 and not the 7 as stated and pictured. I called customer service and they would only give me 100 points but the 4 missing peel pads are worth more than that. So upset and becoming less and less satisfied with Sephora.   Also I wouldn’t have placed the order otherwise. I told them that I think it didn’t only happen to me and that I wouldn’t be surprised if more call in to complain. I knew I couldn’t be the only one! False advertising!  

@utopiaisland @beckycrocker @Mpp67 We are so sorry to hear about this! We hope that despite this mishap you are loving the Alpha Beta® peel and Alpha Beta® moisturizer combination and experiencing radiant skin! 

RE: Re: Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

Me too. Totally disappointing! I emailed customer service and they offered me another promo of my choice. This was a nice offer, but what I really wanted was the full 7 days of the Dr. Gross peel so I could really test the product.

Me as well! I just emailed customer support so waiting on a response. The pic from email shows 7! But only recieved 3! Total crap Sephora! Plus it arrived in a janky plastic sandwich baggie. What the...?

I love the daily peels! I noticed a big difference in my skin.

@roses8 Thank you for making us a part of your daily skincare routine! We love knowing that you are peeling your way to perfection 😉 

you Shouldnt Peel That Pulls OUT THE TINY HAIRS ON YOUR F...

you Shouldnt Peel That Pulls OUT THE TINY HAIRS ON YOUR FACE I Used to work IN Skincare!! You WON'T NOTICE NOW But.....

Received 3 peels and 7 moisturizers as well. 

I was so excited about this challenge that I placed two orders just to get two sets of peels. My first order came yesterday evening, second order today and both have only 3 peels! I am so disappointed... I didn't need anything,  spent over $70 just for the peels. I read so many good reviews, wanted to try them and only got 6 instead of 14!!!

Hi @ania777 and @operator,

I am sorry to hear this and will send each of you a private message to help shortly.

If anyone else needs assistance, please post in the Customer Support group to ensure that we see your inquiry. 🙂 

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Customer-Support/bd-p/Customer_Support

Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie 

RE: Re: Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

I also only received 3. Very disappointing.

Same issue here. I posted to the Customer Support group earlier today. 

62 Replies
Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • dr_gross_skincarechallege.png
testing