Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

dr_gross_skincarechallege.png

Hello, skincare enthusiasts! 

Welcome to our 7-day ALPHA BETA® EFFECT challenge! We are thrilled for you to try our best selling Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel and oil-free Alpha Beta® Exfoliating Moisturizer. 

In just two minutes, our two-step Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel containing seven acids, gently exfoliates skin, lifts away surface dullness, and combats fine lines to reveal radiance. Skin is now primed to experience the power of Alpha Beta® Exfoliating Moisturizer; proven to replenish and deeply hydrate, while simultaneously exfoliating skin and decongesting pores (say goodbye to those stubborn blackheads!).

This doctor approved duo is guaranteed to leave your skin feeling radiant and ready. Don’t forget to share your results below and ask us any questions! We can’t wait to follow along on your journey. 

Now...who is ready to take the challenge? Ready-set-glow!

PROMO CODE: DRDENNIS

Re: Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

I also received only three peels, expecting seven as shown in the promo photos.

RE: Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

Me too!!! I actually got a little crazy about this one and ordered enough for a few 7 day samples and they all came three days instead! SO BUMMED!!!

Re: RE: Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

Hi @BigMeash80,

I will take a look further and will send you a private message to help. Thank you!

Best regards,

Laurie

I was excited to try this 7 day challenge, but I received the gift with purchase in my order today and was thoroughly disappointed to learn that it was not as advertised - 7 samples of the moisturizers, but only 3 samples of the peels. Could this error be rectified? I would kindly like to have received 7 peels, as promised.

Many thanks in advance!

@keelybt Thank you Keely! and @evitachilla so glad this is getting resolved 🙂 We can't wait to hear what you think about the challenge! 

RE: Re: Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

I also only received 3 peels, not 7. It’s unfortunate because I was looking forward to trying this product.

Re: RE: Re: Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

Hi @Mpp67,

I will send you a PM to further assist you with this. 

Best,
Rebecca

@evitachilla Oh no! I will look into this and send you a PM. 

Thank you so much for your quick response! I really appreciate it.

RE: Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

I personally haven’t gotten a chance to use the peels but I just used the promo to receive a week trial! I currently use the IPL dark spot serum and it’s been working wonders! ❤️ I’ve done two medical microneedling sessions and after a week after the treatment I use the IPL dark spot serum and it’s definitely working in my favor! I feel much more confident in my skin! I’m so glad a Sephora employee recommended me this brand! I’m now a loyal customer to Dr. Dennis Gross skincare! Before and after pictures! My skin is healing and fading my scars faster pairing with the serum!

Re: RE: Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

@selenavduo Wow!! You look absolutely radiant Selena! Thank you for sharing these incredible before and after photos. The Alpha Beta® Extra Strength Daily Peel and Alpha Beta® Moisturizer + Clinical Grade IPL Dark Spot Correcting Serum will take your skin to the next level. Can't wait to hear what you think and see your continued results!

RE: Re: RE: Dr. Dennis Gross Challenge

Wow! Thank you so much for the response and the personalized skincare routine, I just put your recommendations into my cart! I can’t wait to try the at home peels! Looking forward to seeing great results in the coming weeks! 💕

I use the Alpha Beta daily peels 3-4 times a week, typically in the AM because I love how clean I feel at the start of my day; I'm curious if I can still use a retinol in the pm or if that would be too much exfoliation

if you want to use a Retinol? DON'T use on Dry Skin Use a...

if you want to use a Retinol? DON'T use on Dry Skin Use a Serum/Moisturizer FIRST IT'LL STOP YOU FROM VERY DRY SKIN [+] PEELING ALSO U SHOULDN'T USE DURING THE SUMMER Your Skin SHALL BE TOO SENSITIVE Think up to 3rd Degree Burns Start IN Fall closer to Winter STOP 3 MTHS BEFORE SUMMER STARTS!! Your Skin WILL THANK YOU!! AND get a Really Great Exfoliator That'll REALLY Make Your Skin AMAZING!! I Used to work in/with Skincare good Luck

You can still use your retinol in the PM! Dr. Gross formulated the peels to be gentle enough, so that it doesn't throw the skin off balance. 

@drdennisgross When does this promo go live?  I just checked and it's not working yet.  I am really excited about this one.

@sprocketta We are excited too! The challenge goes live this Friday, 8/30! 

@byme4u @PrettyPaint @jen81 @GG84 We love our DG fans! Don't forget to come back and share your results and/or ask any questions you may have during the challenge!

Yep! I’m ready! 🙂

Can’t wait for this promo!!

@drdennisgross OMG this is so exciting! I’m a DDG die hard fan! 

Conversation Stats
Photos2
  • dr_gross_skincarechallege.png
testing