Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Dark elbows...please help!

Anyone have any recommendations or products for dark elbows?  I have had this since I was a teenager and I'm now 40 yrs old and wish I could have elbows that look clean and beautiful.

Re: Dark elbows...please help!

@Jeanne40  In addition to @ather's recommendations: if you want a less expensive option, visit your local drugstore and look for AmLactin body lotions. Their Daily Moisturizing Lotion contains 12% lactic acid, and their Rapid Relief Restoring Lotion contains 15% lactic acid. The Rapid Relief lotion's also very good if you have dry body skin. Either lotion should cost just USD $12 - 15. If you're in the US: Target and Walgreens usually carry AmLactin in-store and definitely sell the brand online. 

Thanks!  Might try the less expensive one first and see how that goes 🙂

@Jeanne40  Have you tried an aha cream for body? Like Farmacy Honeymoon Glow Body 12% AHA/BHA Bump-Smoothing Night Serum 4.7 oz / 140 mL  or Drunk Elephant T.L.C Glycolic Body Lotion 8 oz / 240 mL  there’s a bunch. Also Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow AHA Pink Dream Body Cream 8.4 oz / 240 mL  these may help. 

I havent tried them but am willing to give it a go. Thank you for your suggestions!

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing