Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Dark Spot Awareness

Does anyone else inadvertently *hide* their dark spots after a bad breakout? *raises hand* What do you do to cover the "shame" of having hyperpigmentated skin?

Tags:

Re: Dark Spot Awareness

I religiously use Farmacy Brighten Up 3% TXA Dark Spot Toner with Azelaic Acid 4 oz / 120 mL and the iNNBEAUTY PROJECT Green Machine Vitamin C Dark Spot & Hyperpigmentation Serum 1 oz/ 30 mL right after I breakout to minimize the dark spots. I think this helps tremendously along with regular exfoliating with OLEHENRIKSEN Glow2OH 7% AHA Exfoliating Dark Spot Toner Concealer is a must but only after I know my spot has completely been healed. Shouldn't put concealer on a open pimple/zit as it will give birth to other pimples and zits LOL �

I might need to get another part-time career if I want to get my life together haha i recently splurged on #biossance and #kiehl's but I'm always looking for new skincare products that allow me to sweat

I have something called skin picking disease so i an constantly picking my skin (especially my face) causing me to get dark spots every and all the time. When i am in the mood to attempt to cover the dark spot i will sometimes use the Peace Out Salicylic Acid Acne Day Dots or i will take a concealer or powder foundation and use that to cover the spot.

hope this helps 

Oh, my goodness! I didn't even know there was such a thing as what you're talking about... is it similar to having obsessive compulsory episodes or like way worse?

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing