Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

DAY/NIGHT TIME ROUTINES!

What are you all's skin care routine? Day time? Night time? Favorite products?

Re: DAY/NIGHT TIME ROUTINES!

In the AM I use my Mia 2 Clarisonic  to cleanse my face. My favorite cleansers are Fresh Soy Face Cleanser and First Aid Beauty Face Cleanser.

I then use Fresh Rose Deep Hydration Facial Toner with a cotton ball.

After that, if I have any acne I use Murad's Spot Acne Treatment and Kate Somerville D-Scar Diminishing Serum to help with acne scars. After it dries I use Josie Marans argan face butter or First Aid Beauty intense hydration moisturizer is great too. And I top it off with Olehenriksen's Truth serum. Through out the day I'll use a hydrating face mist. My favs are Tatcha's Dewy Skin Mist or First Aid Beauty's Vital Greens Face Mist. I repeat the same process at night.

3 times a week I use Glam Glows Supermud Clearing Treatment. And I also use Olehenriksen's Transforming Walnut Scrub 3 times a week to help exfoliate my skin.

Hey there @ilikeyobrows! Welcome to BIC! If you're interested in seeing some others' skincare routines and posting info about your own, you may want to check out the megathread that can be found here:  

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Skincare-Aware/Daily-Skincare-what-are-you-using/m-p/2343211

And here's a super helpful thread that can help you navigate some of the more popular threads on the boards:

https://community.sephora.com/t5/Insiders/Welcome-to-BIC-The-Navigation-Thread/m-p/2911403/highlight...

Moisturizers - KATE SOMERVILLE ExfoliKate Glow Moisturizer & DERMALOGICA INTENSIVE MOISTURE BALANCE
Serums/treatments - LANCER Retexturizing Treatment Cream with Glycolic Acid 10x
Eye creams - SKINCEUTICALS A.G.E. EYE COMPLEX

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing