cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Cleansing Balm

Hello everyone,

I know last year this was a topic, however, I want to start a new topic about this as hopefully more people have had a chance to try both. I was debating between the Drunk Elephant Melting Butter cleanser and the Farmacy Green Clean. I am Canadian so they are both $45 so I want to get the best product for my money. I was also wondering about the new Saturday Skin Vitamin C mask because I want to look for skincare that is geared towards helping my sun damage, what do you think about this thought?

Re: Cleansing Balm

I’ve never tried the drunk elephant balm, so don’t have an opinion on that. But the farmacy balm is wonderful. Very effective, gentle on my skin, melts easily so there’s no incessant friction, takes off everything without needing a second cleanse and doesn’t irritate eyes. Another great balm is belif Aqua Bomb Cleansing Balm   Same idea as farmacy, but much more hydrating. 

The best is the Farmacy Green Clean. You will not be disappointed. I assure you, it works phenomenally and does not leave a residue. 

@Carrie97 I haven't tried the Saturday Skin mask that you mentioned but I have tried Farmacy and Drunk Elephant cleansing balm.  The Drunk Elephant does come with the Bamboo Booster to exfoliate your skin more.  The texture I felt was almost the same, both are great options.  Even Glow Recipe Papaya Sorbet Smoothing Enzyme Cleansing Balm & Makeup Remover 3.4 oz/ 100 mL is great if you want to look into it.

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing