Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Cleansers

Hi everyone! I am looking for a cleanser that is deep cleaning and would preferably help with acne. I have oily acne-prone skin. Also I was looking into the Tarte Deep Dive Cleansing Gel. Has anyone tried it? Any suggestions are greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Anonymous Insider

RE: Cleansers

I try both PeterThomasRoth Water Drench cloud cream cleanser and Aloe Deep Cleansing Foam by Cleansing Story Korea Both have helped with impurities and my skin looks clearer.

I’ve also recently started double cleansing (Korean technique) and my skin is loving it— just add a cleansing water between your normal makeup removal and liquid/cream cleansing routine. I’m currently using Neogen Calendula Flower Water and love it. It’s super gentle and smells great. Even after makeup removal, it gets so much more dirt off.

I haven't tried that but the Very Clear Acne Cleanser by DermaE works well! You may experience some purging (it has 2% salicylic acid) but that's normal. It really helps to keep your skin clear once all that's gone. It's not a miracle product (nothing is) but I really like it. And it's less than 20$!
Anonymous Insider

Re: Cleansers

I just started the tarte deep dive cleanser and moisturizer. I have acne prone skin as well. So far I like it but I'm beginning to think I have more hormonal acne so it hasn't completely cleared it up for me. It does seem to clean my skin nicely and I am in love with the moisturizer cream.

I love love LOVE Kate Somerville’s ExfoliKate Cleanser! It’s the best facial wash I’ve ever used. I’ve gone through 2 tubes of it, and just repurchased another. It smells amazing, it has pineapple, pumpkin, and papaya in it, and it’s so gentle. Since I’ve been using it my skincare routine has been cut in half, and I rarely get pimples! I’ve never had too much acne, but now I only ever get the odd pimple here or there. I’ve convinced some of my friends to try it and my mom, and they all love it too! Get a sample of it and you’ll be hooked!

These are the two I’ve had the best results out of. Tatcha Deep Rice Enzyme Powder and Dermalogica Daily Suprfoliant. I am currently using the superfoliant daily due to the activated carbon which has antibacterial properties that really helps with acne. I’ve noticed a HUGE difference in my skin with just one month of use.

Re: Cleansers

I haven't tried the tarte cleanser, but I love the clinique cleaner that is part of the 1-2-3 step process. I have been using it for about a year and I have noticed a great difference in my acne.  It doesn't completely clear my acne, probably because I am a teenager, but it is great.

Conversation Stats
  • 7 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 8 Contributors
Photos2
testing