Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Clean at Sephora

What is your favorite product or products from Clean at Sephora ❤️💋

Re: Clean at Sephora

Maybe Kora. Why isn't Clinique list as a Clean @sephora brand?

@taurusblazer Clinique isn't free of the Clean ingredient requirements. For example, CLINIQUE All About Clean™ Liquid Facial Soap 6.7 oz/ 200 mL Mild has SLS.

2018-06-01-june-clean-lp-selector-banner-us-ca-m-slice.jpg

Oh, okay. Thanks. I always thought Clinique was a pretty clean brand. I know they don't have fragrance in their products. It made me wonder because I've used the  cleansing the balm before and i didn't think it was giving my skin problems. But I had been using the Farmacy green clean, which worked fine but I didn't like the smell and found out it wasn't ophthalmologist tested. After I finished it I went back to clinique. I used it for two days and I got about 5 pimples. I also just noticed the first ingredient in the clinique cleansing balm is a type of palm oil, which is highly comedogenic. I'm going to try the biossance cleansing oil. 

@taurusblazer Clinique is just fragrance  free, which can be an irritant. Some of their products may fit the Clean label, but not the brand overall.

Even natural ingredients can backfire. Pick ingredients that work for your skin. Not necessarily based on marketing, i.e. doctor tested-you don't know exactly what was tested nor if the doctor was paid to put their name on it/or who the doctor is, often not said; or this person said it clogged I better run away.

You may have received new pimples, since it was new to the skin, since you took a break from it. With my cleanser, I felt a little sensation but disappeared after a few days use, also eased into usage, 1x day to start.

RE: Clean at Sephora

I love Drunk Elephant’s entire line! Try it! You won’t be disappointed.

Clean at Sephora

@Mmariaa0314 almost all of my favorites are clean at Sephora,,, tatcha, caudalie, farmacy and drunk elephant 😍

@Mmariaa0314 Hi. At a friendly price point, Dr. Roebucks makes effective, hydrating products. Another favorite is Drunk Elephant, but I’m not sure if they fall under this category.

You are completely right about Dr Roebuck’s price point! I love all of their products. And I believe everything Drunk Elephant has, falls under Clean At Sephora 😊.
2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 8 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
Photos1
  • 2018-06-01-june-clean-lp-selector-banner-us-ca-m-slice.jpg
testing