Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Biossance Vitamin C Rose Oil Vs Dr Jart+ Cicapair serum

Wanting some feedback between Biossance Vitamin C Rose oil and Dr Jart+ Cicapair repair serum. I use the Dr Jart+ Tiger Grass Cream so I'm wondering if that is okay and i could use the Biossance instead of the serum. Anything would help!

Re: Biossance Vitamin C Rose Oil Vs Dr Jart+ Cicapair serum

It depends what you are trying to target @MissFloyd.

The Biossance is a facial oil (I've used it for almost a year, my bottle is almost gone) and the Dr. Jart+ Cicapair is a serum. In my own routine, I normally layer an oil over a serum so it's not a "one or the other" choice here.

I think if your goal is to add brightness, moisturize, and improve skin elasticity and you don't have any glaring skin concerns, the Biossance is probably the better choice. If you have rosacea, redness, damaged skin (from over exfoliation, sun damage, etc.) the maybe the Cicapair is better.

Really though, I think your skin can benefit from both a serum and an oil. It doesn't have to be this exact combo, but if you can work them into your routine I think it'll do more good than just a single product alone.

Re: Biossance Vitamin C Rose Oil Vs Dr Jart+ Cicapair serum

So I don’t have roccicia or anything of that nature but one was recommend by the lady at Sephora (cicapair) and one I looked up (biossance) I’ve seen a lot of videos but still debating bcs it’s a pricey item. 

RE: Biossance Vitamin C Rose Oil Vs Dr Jart+ Cicapair serum

Hi. It is always fun trying new products. Personally, I think you can do whatever you want just as long as your skin reacts positively to it. The products you mentioned are different and do different things. I think it depends on what issue you are trying to correct/enhance. Maybe try using one every other day, but again, it depends on what is going on with your skin. Hope that helps!
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing