Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best skincare product for large pores?

I have oily to combination skin and extremely large pores and blackheads on my nose and cheeks. Anyone have a holy grail product for pores?

Re: Best skincare product for large pores?

@LillyB282002 I rec BHA from Paula's Choice.  You can start with the 2%, but I use the 9%.  If that doesn't give you the results you want, maybe ask your MD if you are a candidate for Retin-A.  Good luck!

I have a similar problem--large pores on my cheeks and blackheads on my chin and nose--all from bad acne as a teenager.  

For daily skincare, I really like the Perricone Intensive pore treatment products--the toner and the cream have given me great results, I have been using both for about 8 months and have repurchased both. 

I use my cleanser in the morning with a Clarisonic.  A couple times a week I use a mask--either PTR Irish Moor Mud mask or Philosophy clay mask. 

and of course primer before foundation.  This summer I am loving Hourglass: the veil primer and then the Immaculate liquid to powder foundation

Good luck

I agree with the other peson who listed the glamglow supermud clearing treatment as an excellent option. The boscia pore pudding mask also really helps with the size of my pores when used regularly. 

I know the drunk elephant babyface mask is not really meant for acne and is also expensive and does not have the most pleasant smell, but that mask has basically been my holy grail for keeping my skin and pores under control. Totally worth the money in my opinion. 

http://www.sephora.com/t-l-c-sukari-babyfacial-P415777?skuId=1912385&icid2=products%20grid:p415777

http://www.sephora.com/charcoal-pore-pudding-intensive-wash-off-treatment-P404425?skuId=1785914&icid...

RE: Best skincare product for large pores?

I struggle with very large pores too! Look in to trying out glam glow supermud clearing treatment or dermadoctor kakadu c amethyst clay detox mask. I purchased the dermadoctor skin care products over a year ago and it has really changed how my face looks today. my pores definently look smaller. Also to prep the face try benefits porefessional primer this works as well.

RE: Best skincare product for large pores?

Benefit porefessional helps with the makeup application side of concealing pores. I love it and buy it time & time again. Look into buying a glycolic acid to treat the problem. I have used the Ole Henriksen glycolic acid- it's green and is a gel serum that you use at night.
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing