Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best eyelash growth serum

What is/are the best eyelash growth serum(s) you have used and how long did it take for you to see results, and how good were the results?
Anonymous Insider

Re: Best eyelash growth serum

A friend of mine has long eye lashes. She told me about Dermalmd eyelash serum when I asked if she's got eye lash extension. I've used other products but they were just waste of money. Didn't work. My friend told me that I'd have long eye lashes if I'm patient. I gave myself 4 to 6 weeks. Nothing happened until sixth week. Now my eye lashes touch my glasses. Amazing!!

best eyelash growth serum is castor oil. It's the best. I...

best eyelash growth serum is castor oil. It's the best. I even got empty tubes and lash applicators from Amazon to apply it. Use it every night. It took about 2 weeks for me to see results, if I can recall correctly. I think the oil helped my whole eye area.

Re: Best eyelash growth serum

I've been using Grande Lash for about a month or so and although I haven't noticed a huge difference in length yet I do think they've gotten thicker and slightly fuller.  Hopefully there will be more results to come!

I've used Latisse in the past and it irritated my eyes a lot-- had to stop using it.

Ive been using the Grande Lash serum ($60 though) and I f...

Ive been using the Grande Lash serum ($60 though) and I forget to put it on all the time, I'd say I wear it to bed 2-3 times a week and I've noticed results in a month. I was missing eyelashes from the corner of my right eye (they were little stubs or no hair at all) and most of them grew in to almost normal lash length. A suggestion that I might try myself after I finish this serum, is to use castor oil on your eyelashes every night and apply it with a clean mascara wand. I've heard that it is excellent for growing eyelashes and eyebrows and that you'll see good results in 2-3 months

Also, I've used Rapid Lash and that works, but I'd say th...

Also, I've used Rapid Lash and that works, but I'd say the Grande Lash serum worked faster for me/better results

@Cindella70 I've used Revitalash before and it worked pre...

@Cindella70 I've used Revitalash before and it worked pretty great. It is a bit on the expensive side and to my knowledge not available at Sephora.

Re: @Cindella70 I've used Revitalash before and it worked pre...

Thank you!

RE: Best eyelash growth serum

I’ve tried Latisse and Peter Thomas Roth Lashes to Die For and RevitaLash. The PTR does the same thing and is less expensive as Latisse without a Dr’s script. RevitaLash is also really good but a little more expensive than PTR. Hope that all makes sense! Lol. But those three are amazing and work within 4/6 weeks.

@cindella70 @darlyndar I personally haven't tried the PTR...

@Cindella70 @darlyndar I personally haven't tried the PTR but had a friend who did and she loved it. I can't compare it to Latisse but I do know it works.

I used Latisse with great results. It made my eyelashes g...

I used Latisse with great results. It made my eyelashes grow really long and my eyebrows grew back where they were sparse.

Re: I used Latisse with great results. It made my eyelashes g...

Did you have a problem with your eye color changing or the skin color on your eyelids changing now? I heard that happens with the Latisse 

I wouldnt reccomend putting petroleum jelly (vasaline) an...

I wouldnt reccomend putting petroleum jelly (vasaline) anywhere near your eyes...just sayin'.

RE: Best eyelash growth serum

To grow your eyelashes and make them stronger just put Vaseline on your eyelashes every night before you go to bed and you’ll see a difference in as little as a week and this may not work for everyone but it will definitely make them much stronger and don’t be scared to put it in the roots of your eyelashes it’s so good for them and they grow so much and naturally curl so you don’t have to curl them and damage them
1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 9 Hearts Given
  • 9 Contributors
testing