cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|
Anonymous Insider

Best eye cream for dark circles?

I have dark circles under my eyes no matter how well I sleep. What's the best eye cream for this?

Re: Best eye cream for dark circles?

@Anonymous I like Origins Ginzing™ Vitamin C Eye Cream to Brighten and Depuff , works wonders.  You can probably get this as a sample to try before you buy. I have a few in my foils/gwp collection

I use Kiehl's Since 1851 Mini Creamy Eye Treatment with Avocado 

I personally like this product and it helps under eye dark circles.

Anonymous Insider

Hi there! I must admit I son't face a huge dark circle problem but if I get tired and don't sleep well they come up and it doesn't look good at all! I have tried a free sample of shiseido's ultimune eye cream and loved! It really makes your eyes glow and look bright and rested. Of course I bought the full size. It's not cheap but I do think it's worth it! https://www.sephora.com/product/ultimune-eye-power-infusing-eye-concentrate-P398379

RE: Best eye cream for dark circles?

I use the tarte C brightening cream and it is great
Anonymous Insider

I have been using Tarte's Maracuja C-brighter eye treatment and I have absolutely loved it! I feel like my eyes look brighter and it has helped me look less tired, and feel more confident on days that I'm not wearing any makeup! It also feels great on my skin and I look forward to putting it on every day! I use it after I cleanse & moisturize in the mornings before I put on makeup and also after I cleanse and moisturize before bed! I highly recommend it!

Re: RE: Best eye cream for dark circles?

I am glad you brought up Tarte's product. I have been curious about it and glad to hear it has helped you! I noticed I have dark circles and a am looking for something to brighten it up so I don't look so tired and sick 

Either of the Nars creamy concealers! They're amazing, they don't crease and they last all day!

It cosmetics' "bye bye undereye" is pretty good. I would also recommend brightening undereye patch masks, they work wonders!

readyfreddie wrote:

I have dark circles under my eyes no matter how well I sleep. What's the best eye cream for this?

hi! about your reply i wanted to ask you if the bye bye undereye has any strong smell? and if you can recommend any brightening eye patch masks?

Eyagmur wrote:

It cosmetics' "bye bye undereye" is pretty good. I would also recommend brightening undereye patch masks, they work wonders!

readyfreddie wrote:

Anonymous Insider

I'm not an experts in eye creams but u can go through by reading those reviews and have an idea which one suits your skin type.

Anonymous Insider

Try Revitol Eye Cream. Works like a charm for me. it help...

Try Revitol Eye Cream. Works like a charm for me. it helps to reduce my eye bags and remove dark circles.

Anonymous Insider

I'm 58.  I'm looking for the best product for dark, under...

I'm 58.  I'm looking for the best product for dark, undereye circles.

I like Lancome Bienfait SPF 28 eyecream for the day. it's...

I like Lancome Bienfait SPF 28 eyecream for the day. it's a bit thicker in the color (white) but not thick in the moisturizer form. lightens dark circles

what is the best eye circle for dark under circles &...

what is the best eye circle for dark under circles & puffiness?

Anonymous Insider

I wanted to let you know about a product called Kinerase...

I wanted to let you know about a product called Kinerase C8 Peptide Eye which is a powerful formula that banishes puffiness and dark circles under your eyes.  It takes a few weeks to start seeing the full results, but Kinerase is a very, very good skincare brand and it does work.  You can read about it at:  http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P263004&categoryId=B70

I hope this helps you. 🙂

After years of caking on concealer, I discovered Hylexin....

After years of caking on concealer, I discovered Hylexin. IT WORKS!!! Not cheap at $96 a tube, please know that this tube should last you around nine months, using it am and pm. Google it, that's how I was convinced. Good luck!

Anonymous Insider

If it's Circulatory darkness (blue-ish purple present in...

If it's Circulatory darkness (blue-ish purple present in the inner corner mostly) then I would recommend either the B. Kamins Therapeutic Eye Cream, or Peter Thomas Roth Power K. They both have an enormous amount of Vit. k which helps to repair capillary walls which leak blood in the first place, causing darkness to be visible.

If it's Hyperpigmentation, you want to look for Vit. c, and I would recommend the MD Skincare Lift and LIghten (a great choice if you're not sure which you have) or the Murad Essential C eye cream (with SPF15!) Keep in mind it will take about a month or more to see results from either of the mentioned creams. BE PATIENT! 🙂

Anonymous Insider

Re: If it's Circulatory darkness (blue-ish purple present in...

I liked Shisheido Ibuki eye cream, I think its products are fantastic. When black circles are genetic you can not expect miracles but this cream greatly improves the area and you also need the correct color corrector (it has to have yellow pigments).

Re: If it's Circulatory darkness (blue-ish purple present in...

I've not found an eye cream to work wonders over another I would just use any good hydrating one for your skin type.  Although to cover I use Shape Tape by Tarte. If really dark a peach corrector under it works beautifully. I've committed to Shape Tape though. I love it!!

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 19 replies
  • 39 Hearts Given
  • 20 Contributors
testing