Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best day cream?

Pls recommend a day cream for combo skin , thanks

Re: Best day cream?

@Ageingisunfair My combo skin loves Youth To The People Superfood Air-Whip Lightweight Face Moisturizer with Hyaluronic Acid 2 oz / 59 m... as both a day and night moisturizer. It keeps my dry zones moisturized without swamping my oily zone. Sometimes I boost moisturization under my eyes with one or more layers of Herbivore Emerald CBD + Adaptogens Deep Moisture Glow Oil 1 oz/ 30 mL or e.l.f. Nourishing Facial Oil. 

Lately I've been alternating that moisturizer with a couple others I'm testing. One of those, The INKEY List Vitamin B, C, and E Moisturizer 1.7 oz/ 50 mL, I like to use at night. Once temperatures drop to the 30-50ºF range, I think that moisturizer will also work well for daytime. In the current heat, my skin's liking Paula's Choice CLEAR Oil-Free Moisturizer a lot. It even works well on my dry zones. 

No matter which moisturizer I use, I make sure to apply it to damp skin. Actually, I try to keep my skin damp throughout my routine. This helps my face stay hydrated and ensures my cream moisturizer will have some hydration to seal into my skin. I treat the rest of my body the same way: I always apply body lotion to damp skin. 

RE: Best day cream?

My fav day cream is Tatcha’s water cream. It’s light and hydrating, perfect for day wear!

Re: Best day cream?

@Ageingisunfair I love First Aid Beauty Hello FAB Coconut Water Cream Glow Recipe Banana Soufflé Moisture Cream and Glow Recipe Watermelon Pink Juice Oil-Free Moisturizer 2 oz/ 60 mL 

3 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing