Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Best Toners for Dry Sensitive Skin

I'm looking for good brands that hydrate my dry skin that is in the price range up to $30. 

Tags:

Re: Best Toners for Dry Sensitive Skin

Hi @vickievu64! Klairs/Dear,Klairs Supple Preparation Toner is a nice one for hydration and under $25. You can find it on amazon or sokoglam dot com. The original is scented but they also make an unscented version. 

Another good one that contains ceramides (moisturizing) and hyaluronic acid (hydrating) is Mizon Intensive Skin Barrier Toner, which you can find on amazon for under $20.

One of my favorite hydrating toners/essences is the Pyunkang Yul Essence Toner. It comes in a mist form as well but I find the one in the bottle to be better suited for dry or dehydrated skin. There are two sizes - one for $12 and the larger for $19. You can find it on ohlolly dot com.

I alternate between 2 toners. The one I’ll recommend costs just $10 USD: e.l.f. Hydrating Water Essence. I use it as a toner-essence hybrid. It contains good stuff that hydrates the heck outta my mostly dry combo skin: glycerin, sodium hyaluronate (a form of hyaluronic acid), sodium PCA, coconut water, and trehalose. Also contains niacinamide and coffee extract. The only iffy ingredient is fragrance (this product has a light berryish scent that disappears quickly), but it’s listed last on the ingredients list. Still, if fragrance always irritates your skin, that’s something to consider. 

The other toner I use is out of your price range, but not by much (I think it’s $34 or $35 USD): Indie Lee CoQ-10 Toner. I used this religiously before I tried the elf essence, and now I don’t reach for it as often. It’s not as hydrating as the elf essence, but it does contain hyaluronic acid and aloe. It also contains neroli (bitter orange) oil which can definitely irritate sensitive skin. So I’m not comfortable recommending this one to you. Still, if you want to try it, you can buy a small (30 mL) size for $10. 

@vickievu64 it’s not in the price point you mentioned but it does not contain alcohol in it fresh Rose & Hyaluronic Acid Deep Hydration Toner 8.4 oz/ 250 mLfresh Rose Floral Toner 8.5 oz/ 250 mL

Best Toners for Dry Sensitive Skin

First Aid Beauty is generally a great brand for sensitive skin. I think you'd like the First Aid Beauty Hydrating Toner with Squalane + Oats 6 oz/ 177 mL($22) - the colloidal oatmeal helps retain moisture. You can also try the LANEIGE - Cream Skin Toner & Moisturizer(it's a liquidy toner but it's so hydrating that it can also be your moisturizer), which has minimal and effective ingredients that are sensitive-skin friendly. It's $33, so unfortunately it's a little over your budget, but it's worth a try if you can spare the extra three dollars.

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 12 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing