Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware

Beauty Fridge

I am in the market for a beauty fridge. It does not have to be an actual beauty fridge. Show me what you are using, what you like/dont like about it, and a link if possible 🙂

Tags:

RE: Beauty Fridge

I purchased a fridge as an extra from FabFitFun. It has a vehicle adapter and acts as a cooler or a warmer. Whether it will serve as a skincare fridge depends on the amount of products you have.Skincare fridges are all very small regardless of make or model. I ended up not using mine for skincare at all because of this. I still keep all my skincare products in a large drawer in my refrigerator. The skincare fridge now sits next to my hot tub to store cold drinks.

Re: RE: Beauty Fridge

@Annex1 @Just letting you know your link might get taken down because Sephora doesn’t allow outside links 

Re: Beauty Fridge

I got a mini retro Frigidaire from Walmart for around $30 and it works great!

@YouAreAlways I got my mom and I-Makeup Fridge.  I found them on Instagram and they did a collab with Glow Recipe 

@YouAreAlways I just ordered a fridge from the Tata Harper skincare brand and have not received it yet.  Ill try to remember to check back in once I get it and my skin care products in it.  I heard it's an excellent idea.  I'm not sure if I really need one but heard it was a good idea.

Hi @YouAreAlways!

My friend has the FaceTory Portable Beauty Fridge and she loves it.  I think she got it on Amazon.

I use a mini fridge from Target that I was storing drinks in during my college dorm days lol.  It's 2 feet tall and fits so much!  I still keep a couple drinks in the door compartment but I'm super careful that the drinks and cosmetics don't touch each other.

Conversation Stats
  • 6 replies
  • 10 Hearts Given
  • 6 Contributors
testing