Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Skincare Aware

At Home Beauty Gadgets and Tools Discussions

Is anyone interested in having a thread to mainly discuss what at home beauty tools, gadgets, and devices we own or are thinking of purchasing.  If someone has already created this thread just let me know and I'll take this down.  

For example I own several gadgets that I can advise others about:

1.  Silk'n Flash and Go Hair Removal Device

2.  NuFace Miscrocurrent Facial Toner

3.  Sil'n Revit Microdermabrasion Tool

4.  Dermaflash Exfoliating Facial Device 

5.  Infrared Light Therapy Tool with red, blue, green, and yellow color attachments 

6.  Tria Age Defying Laser

7.  Face and Body Microneedling Kit

8. Go Smile Blue Light Sonic Toothbrush 

9.  Red Carpet Gel Nail Polish System.  

10. Clarisonic Mia 2 Sonic Face Cleanser
11. Foreo Luna Silicone Brush
12. Sonic Spatula Face Exfoliater and Cleanser

RE: At Home Beauty Gadgets and Tools Discussions

Bumping this up! I wanted to add my two cents on a few gadgets I own. I recently got the dermaflash, dermapore and the foreo UFO, and I am so happy with all of them!! The UFO really has taken my heart though lol itโ€™s such a pleasure to use!

Same . I have tria laser hair removal and tria laser age defying laser for the face as well as the mia . Interested in nuface, pmd, forea, Dennis gross led light masks for face and or just the eyes. ..a As a dental hygienist I can give advice on dental products . Sonicare, oral b, rotodent, quip ๐Ÿ‘Ž-spoiler lol , I have not tried the forea toothbrush . .

Dermaflash used correctly is great

Re: At Home Beauty Gadgets and Tools Discussions

Spoiler
test

How do you find the Tria laser? Is it as intense as Clear and Brilliant? I had to stop treatment on that. I didn't like the NuFace purchase but I'd be interested in hearing more about your microneeding kit purchase for sure. 

I have a Clarisonic Mia 1 which I absolutely love. I've tried the Foreo Luna (the travel/mini one) but I didn't really like it. I've been looking into the Foreo toothbrush though!
Anonymous Insider

Can you add Newa 3Deep to that list? 

I can do a mini review of the Dermaflash sometime, after a couple uses.  I'm definitely curious about the PMD and PMD pro, since they are on sale in the Nordstrom sale now.  I have seen @Mochapj talk about it.  Funnily enough, not that the dermaflash has removed my peach fuzz (which I'm thrilled about) ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘ I can see more hyperpigmentation on my jawline! 

@sarahshter What a great thread idea ๐Ÿ˜„ What are your thoughts on the Nuface vs. Tria? 

Oh, and I only have one gadget: Clarisonic Smart Profile

@sarahshter  yes great idea for a thread! Definitely something I would love to read. ๐Ÿ™‚

Ooh, interesting! I haven't got much, but I'd love to hear about what others like that I might need to add!

Tools so far:

1. Clarisonic Plus
  2. Foreo Play (thinking about swapping to Go)
  3. Dyson Supersonic Hair Dryer (not skincare, but still a fun gadget!)

I've been thinking about trying a Foreo toothbrush, but @sarahshter I'd love to hear your thoughts on the Silk'n and impressions on the Tria - I've been considering lasering my legs for ages, and can't decide if I should buy a tool or just think about getting it done at a spa.

I like this idea for a thread, @sarahshter!

I have a few gadgets I can speak to as well;

- Foreo Espada

- Clarisonic Pedi

- PMD Microdermabrasion System

I feel like there's something else I'm forgetting but I'm not sure. I'll have to check my bathroom ๐Ÿ˜„

Anonymous Insider

I would also love to understand the difference between Laser and LED in these devices!

Conversation Stats
  • 13 replies
  • 17 Hearts Given
  • 13 Contributors
testing