Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Any products to remove blackheads?

I need to find effective products to get rid of blackheads 😩 I’ve been using Glow Recipe Watermelon Glow PHA + BHA Pore-Tight Toner 5.07 oz/ 150 mL and The Ordinary AHA 30% + BHA 2% Exfoliating Peeling Solution 1 oz/ 30 mL  since December, and I do feel like they work but I don’t see much difference. Does anyone know any other effective products? Thank you! 🙂

Tags:

Re: Any products to remove blackheads?

@nika8v Just planning ahead.  If you use the PC 2% BHA, but still feel like you need more help, know that PC makes a 4 and 9% as well.  I liked the 2% so much I moved to the 9% and have loved it for years.  Also, if you are still struggling, ask your derm if you are a candidate for Retin-A.

Good luck 🙂

@nika8v DERMAFLASH DERMAPORE Ultrasonic Pore Extractor & Serum Infuser is EXCELLENT at removing blackheads

@nika8v Are they actual blackheads or sebaceous filaments? The latter are much harder to get rid of since they're a pretty natural by-product of sebum on the skin. They can be diminished some though with BHAs, clay masks, and oil cleansing. 

I’d say I have both… any specific products you would recommend? I tried innisfree clay mask, but I feel like it targets blackheads rather than sebaceous filaments. I also ordered sulwhasoo oil cleanser (currently on the way), but it only got 4 point star reviews. I have a hard time finding a good oil cleanser and committing to a product  based of some gifted reviews, seems sketchy to me lol

My favorite oil cleanser is the Shiseido Perfect Cleansing Oil w/ Grape Seed Oil 10 oz/ 295 mL. The Sulwhasoo one was just ok for me and I didn't care for the scent. As far as clay masks, my favorite is the Caudalie Pore Minimizing Instant Detox Mask 2.5 oz/ 75 mL. It always leaves my skin refreshed and helps to clear out my pores. For BHA, you could check out SEPHORA COLLECTION Clarifying Peel Pads 60 PadsPaula's Choice Mini Skin Perfecting 2% BHA Liquid Exfoliant 1 oz/ 30 mL, or CosRx BHA Blackhead Power Liquid. 

@nika8v 

1 Reply
Conversation Stats
  • 5 replies
  • 6 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing