Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Skincare Aware
|

Acne SOS

I've never had much trouble with my acne until I hit 19/20. I've been fighting with it for a few years now and I can't seem to figure out what to do. I've tried multiple routines, different products, everything. Nothing seems to do much, and lots have made me break out even more. I have combination type skin, and spots get SUPER oily but some are so dry they peel. 
Does anyone have any suggestions of products, routines, anything that may help? I can't seem to figure out anything that works for me. 😭

Re: Acne SOS

@RyuuWolfeh I would recommend Cerave products, from the drugstore. Affordable and effective! Have a wonderful day 💕

You'll want to start by making sure you have a good base routine, @RyuuWolfeh. That should include cleanser, moisturizer, and sunscreen. Once you have that base routine in place, you can work on adding treatment products to help with the acne. Do you have a current routine? What products does it include?

hey 🙂 i have been suffering with acne for around 4 years now. i have recently gotten more into skincare and my skin is beginning to clear up! in general, some brands you will want to avoid are clinique, shiseido, clean & clear, Mario badescu, fenty skin, and others. most of my skincare routine are drugstore products or from cheap, yet high quality brands you can get from sephora and/or ulta. first, keep in mind your skin type. are you dry, oily, normal, or combo (dry and oily in different places)? i have oily/combo skin. some good brands I would recommend are the ordinary, versed (at target), cerave (target/walmart), the inkey list, glow recipe, first aid beauty, and youth to the people. if you would like, feel free to tell me about your current skincare routine so I can try to help 🙂 

Conversation Stats
  • 3 replies
  • 3 Hearts Given
  • 4 Contributors
testing