Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

What item have you been debating about buying the longest, but still can't pull the trigger?

In honor of finally pulling the trigger on the Bite Lush Lip Tint in Lychee AND Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Powder last night after literal year(s) of waffling... I mean really, wtf. 🤷‍♀️

Post your product and maybe even why you're hesitant and let the fine BTers offer a gentle (or not so gentle, as it were) nudge one way or the other! 😉

Re: What item have you been debating about buying the longest, but still can't pull the trigger?

I personally didn't care for Laura Mercier's version of setting powders. 

I love her other powder formula products (I have multiples of her single eyeshadows, I'm exclusive to her pressed powder foundation, and her highlighter is my HG), but I didn't like the finish of her loose powder. 

Its personal preference, but I like a soft, silky finish that Nars and Makeup forever's powders provide - it also did very minimal for the pores. 

RE: Re: What item have you been debating about buying the longest, but still can't pull the trigger?

I prefer the KVD lock it powder!

Re: What item have you been debating about buying the longest, but still can't pull the trigger?

Kilian perfume in both Flower of Immortality and Bamboo Harmony. But at $275 per bottle, it's really difficult to plop down my Visa! Unfortunately, the less expensive travel sizes with the gorgeous atomizers aren't available for this collection.

I have actually been contemplating the Bite Lip Tints myself! They've been in my loves list for a long time, but I just haven't been able to pull the trigger on such a sheer lip product, even though I love all the Bite products I have tried.

I've also been waffling over the Marc Jacobs Air Blushes pretty much since the day they released. Kink and Kisses is probably the one I am most into, since it looks like one of the easier and more widely flattering shades. I've also heard wonderful things about the texture. But the price is just so high, and I'm not someone who wears blush every day or even every week.

RE: What item have you been debating about buying the longest, but still can't pull the trigger?

Drunk Elephant - The Littles! Everybody loves this line. I'm just worried that it wont give me the same result it's giving everyone! Plus it's $90 lol

Re: RE: What item have you been debating about buying the longest, but still can't pull the trigger?

Fwiw, I think the most useful parts of the line are the c and glycolic acid serums. You can get trials of those in the day/night duos with the b Hydra moisturizer (OK) and the marula oil (haven't tried). I don't think the soap bars are worth trying. So if you're happy with your moisturizer and spf, probably not worth doing the littles set. Also, I would just grab the day time duo and ask for samples of the glycolic serum and marula oil in store as they are less oxygen sensitive.

I've been going back and forth with DE and Sunday Riley p...

I've been going back and forth with DE and Sunday Riley products for a while but haven't been able to get over the prices. I keep hearing great things though....

Oh, great topic @etscore1!

I have two fairly lowly ones. UD Moondust and UD Full Spectrum. 

I have too many palettes as it is, but I love bright colors, and I love sparkles...both of these would be right.up.my.alley... but I keep holding back, not wanting to spend more money (even though full spectrum is down to like $30ish at Nordstrom Rack) when I have *entirely* too many palettes as it is lol.

Oh, and one more (another palette, of course)...ABH Modern Renaissance. Yes, there is at least one person in the world who doesn't own it yet 😋

Of course there are other more expensive wants...but they are more in the realm of "keep dreaming", not "sure, I could pick that up if I really wanted to".

It took me a long time to buy the ABH MR palette, but I finally caved. It really is a beautiful palette!

Conversation Stats
testing