Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results forย 
Search instead forย 
Did you mean:ย 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need ๐Ÿ˜‰

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

@Shosh85, I haven't looked at wipes lately at TJMAXX but...

@Shosh85, I haven't looked at wipes lately at TJMAXX but definitely will look to see if they have those Creme watermelon wipes!

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

@Shosh85  good buys and good job on the low buy purchase. I always see those Cica mend on the masking thread but have yet to find them or try them. I definitely gotta keep my eye out for them when I decide to step into TJM. 

@GalPalVal17  TJ Maxx and can definitely be a dangerous place for me, but I'm glad I held back on getting more (I think ๐Ÿ˜‚)

It's the masks that always get me. ๐Ÿ˜‰

I love TCS Cica-Mend masks @Shosh85!  They're ones I always try to keep on hand for days when my skin is unhappy.  I haven't tried any of the Rael masks or TCS wipes.  I may have to pick up some wipes if they take off even waterproof mascara!  Great finds and great job sticking to your low-buy!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse  I love the Cica masks too - had to pick up another pack!

I haven't tried any Rael masks yet either. I first heard about them from @missjeanie and both her and @itsfi has had good things to say about them ๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘

@missjeanie & I are very similar in terms of what our skin likes and what works, so I may have to check them out if I can find some with 2022 expiration dates @Shosh85๐Ÿ™‚

@mrsmouse @Shosh85  I didn't realize you guys hadn't tried them!  I'll have to see what I have to send out to you guys!

Aw, you are so sweet @missjeanie!  Thank you so much!!  ๐Ÿ™‚

@Shosh85  Great finds. Iโ€™ve really enjoyed all the Rael masks Iโ€™ve tried. And TCS wipes have become my go toโ€™s to have handy both in my car and in my vanity.

@missjeanie  I've heard good reviews on the Rael masks (from you first) and have really been wanting to try them!

I love the TCS wipes! I wear waterproof eye makeup and these do a pretty good job taking it off. I tend to take my makeup off while I'm driving (I like to multitask ๐Ÿ˜‰) and these are definitely convenient to keep in the car. Plus I haven't tried the watermelon ones yet, so of course I had to get those ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Only a couple of different things today. 

20200217_103742.jpg

20200217_103537.jpg

20200217_103451.jpg

20200217_103434.jpg

20200217_103349.jpg

20200217_103336.jpg

20200217_103305.jpg

20200217_103256.jpg

20200217_103244.jpg

how did you like that Sephora highlightimg palette? I got...

how did you like that Sephora highlightimg palette? I got it and tried it and it did literally nothing. maybe a very light shimmer but it was so disappointing. I ended up giving it to my neighbor's daughter.

Came across this deal at TJMaxx today and couldn't walk away...

IMG_20200217_192533.jpgIMG_20200217_192551.jpgIMG_20200217_192602.jpg

It must have been accidentally marked incorrectly. These masks are so nice though so it had to come home with me!

@quspork What a deal! Wow! 

Woah! @quspork  so lucky!

I don't blame you @quspork.  That's a steal!!  The ones I find at my local stores are usually $24.99.

@quspork Please tell me there were ten and you bought them all, lucky you๐Ÿฅณ

I scoured for more because you know I would have purchased every last one, @eshoe! But at least there was the one!

Ahhhh such a great find, @quspork - you deserve it for a successful hunt!๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

@quspork , this is an unbelievable find!!! Congrats on the score!!! I bought my first Slip silk mask last month (also from TJMaxx -- but for nowhere near as good of a price as yours ๐Ÿ˜‰), and I have been loving it so far.

Whoa! I donโ€™t blame you for not walking away! What a score! Great find @quspork!

2 Replies
testing