Your Basket is Empty
Sign in to see items you may have added previously.
See samples, rewards and promotions in .

Item Added to Basket

Free Shipping!

You're only $50.00 away from Free Shipping.

Post in Savvy Shoppers

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

You know the feeling... you're meandering through the mall with a coffee in hand and you stumble upon it, the discount department store! It's a treasure hunt and you're on the hunt for luxury skincare, makeup, and a bunch of other things you don't need Smiley Wink

From sheet masks to lipsticks and candles to makeup storage, leave your discount department store finds below! 

2018-07-11 13_51_45-TJ Maxx Cashier Did You Find Everything You Were Looking For_' Me Unloading Full.png

Re: TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

Beall’s outlet haulE2AB54F0-F60B-474B-B2C9-EC161D91F878.jpeg

I felt like I hit the Jackpot! I use the Clear up skin regularly and got these for more than half the price I usually pay. I can’t wait to try the other masks. And I e been wanting to try a jade roller. 

@emaisgr8 That’s a great price for a jade roller!

@emaisgr8 Wow great haul at great prices.

@emaisgr8 Wow you found some amazing deals! I bought a jade roller like yours and I love it, really stimulates the blood circulation and it's cooling and relaxing. It's nice to help serums and oils sink in too.

you definitely hit the jackpot!! @emaisgr8

you definitely hit the jackpot!! @emaisgr8

Wow @emaisgr8! You picked up some great sheet masks and yay! So nice to find something you’ve been wanting to try! Would love to know how the jade roller works out for you.

TJMaxx haul489EB6FE-0E9F-44FA-8AD0-2155DCBC6E34.jpeg

I was so thrilled to see the bubble t at TJMaxx. I love their scent. I’ve gotten their lip balm and hand cream from Ipsy. 

those are great finds!! @emaisgr8

those are great finds!! @emaisgr8

Nice haul @emaisgr8! That Erno Laszlo mask looks good! 😃

Im pretty pleased with this marshalls haul. Each was 16 to 20 dollars. I might go get more. (sorry my phone's camera quality is awful.)
sephora.jpg

@rayvin400 What a deal!!! I can't believe your Marshall's had this! That's amazing. I'm so jealous! 

Your Marshalls has some hidden treasures! Great finds Smiley Happy

wow!! what a deal @rayvin400

wow!! what a deal @rayvin400

You should be pleased with yourself @rayvin400! This is an excellent skincare haul!! 😃 

@rayvin400 😮😮 Whoa! Kate Somerville is a rare find indeed! That must mean those skus are discontinued. What a steal!! 

Oh wow, I’ve never seen Kate Somerville at a discount store. Great finds, @rayvin400!

Wow @rayvin400, that's a nice haul you got there and at a...

Wow @rayvin400, that's a nice haul you got there and at amazing prices too! I'd be tempted to go back and grab more as well. Smiley Happy

Awesome deals @rayvin400!

TJ Maxx / Marshalls / Winners Hauls & Finds!

I wasn't even going to go near a TJ Maxx or Marshalls until next month since I'd already blown my beauty budget, but I had some points on a survey site that I redeemed for gift cards and I'm totally glad I did! May Coop Raw Sauce $10, Vital Proteins in Melon Mint, one was $10 & the other was $15, Rata & Co sheet masks $4.99, Murad Youth Builder Supplement $12.99 (I think I have enough for the next 10 months now), Erno Laszlo masks (there were only 3 instead of the 4 that it was supposed to come with) $6, Slip pure silk sleep mask $7.99 & Night dual sided mulberry silk & bamboo pillow case $12. I'm most excited about the sleep mask & pillow case as those are items I've wanted but just could never pull the trigger on because of the price.

That silk mask was a steal! Jealous!!

1,326 Replies