Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

Sephora Canada App frustration

I've been been holding off making an order because I'm getting so frustrated with the site.

Why not remove sale items that are out of stock or mark them as such rather than forcing potential customers from having to waste time clicking on each item only to find everything they are interested in is out of stock?

The points reward situation is even worse. Every item that's worth more than 100 or 200 points is ALWAYS out of stock before I even see it and I've been checking in really frequently since I have points to spend.

I'd have to be staring at my phone 24/7 to take advantage of any sales or to use my points. The user experience has really gone downhill recently and is a lot less fun. 

Re: Sephora Canada App frustration

I was waiting for the sale as well only to find 'out of stock' on nearly every item. Disappointing for sure

Re: Sephora Canada App frustration

Hi @Balmycat Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us regarding the out-of-stock items listed on our site along with our Beauty Insider Reward availability. I understand your frustration and will share this with the appropriate teams. 

2 Replies
Conversation Stats
  • 2 replies
  • 2 Hearts Given
  • 3 Contributors
testing