Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in Savvy Shoppers
|

BLACK FRIDAY & CYBER MONDAY DEALS 2017

A place to share ALL Black Friday and Cyber Monday deals.

It's almost that time of year again!  IIRC there were different threads in the past for deals pertaining to Black Friday and Cyber Monday???  Couldn't seem to see one for this year and since some deals are starting to show up I decided to start a thread.  If there's another please let me know. I will delete this one.

Re: BLACK FRIDAY & CYBEY MONDAY DEALS 2017

That Naked on the Run set was from a couple of years back. Ulta did not sell NARS the year that it came out though. 

@angelicad

They had Naked on the Run up recently too, sometime in the last 3-4 months or so? I don't think it was for 21 Days, but during some special weekend or holiday sales event or Platinum Perk day or something. I guess they still have even more to get rid of 😄

@RGbrown  yeah looks like Ulta made a typo. If it's 9pm CT I guess it does mean it starts Sunday but that's the 26th... so guess they had the 27th on the brain when they made the ad 😄

@veronika23 yeah, I just hope it's the only typo...I see some awesome deals! 😀

I'm sure it is @RGbrown 🙂  I wonder if Sephora will have sets this year or actually have deals like those? I usually don't buy at Sephora during that time. I always hate the sets and find them cheap. lol

@veronika23

It's a shame you are in Canada and can't fully appreciate the awesomeness ulta brings to the table. I typically avoid most sets too as they usually contain too much I don't want to make the stuff I do want not worth it. Ulta's deals leave Sephora in the dust, IMHO. 😊

Ulta has already pulled the cyber Monday preview page. Hmmmmm........not sure what that means...

@RGbrown  yeah I wish I could fully get all these deals at Ulta. They do ship here but you have to buy for 100$ to get free shipping 😞  Maybe we will have access to the same Cyber Monday deals... I wonder???  We don't have the rewards program to my knowledge. Heck my account is with Border Free not Ulta when I shop there.  We have a similar rewards program with another retailer. I think it's even better than Ulta's points system.... but probably not as much gwp though.

Maybe they made a mistake and put it up too early?

@veronika23 Yeah, I would shop at Shoppers/Pharmaprix more if they had more brands and more gwp. They had a samples bag a while ago but the buy in was pretty high. I think it was 75$. 😞 I've been looking at the stila color correcting primer for a while but 100$ min for shipping is way too high.

@SpaceLlama  I would definitely shop SDM/Beauty Boutique more is they had more brands. They had at some point a brand I liked but not the products I use so didn't buy there...  I thought it was 50$ min for free shipping from the BB. 🤔🤔🤔

@veronika23 It is 50$ at shoppers. I meant the 100$ at ulta is way to high 🙂

My bad.  I wasn't sure 😄  Thanks @SpaceLlama

@veronika23 I hope you do have access to the deals! It's too bad you don't get rewards though...that's where ulta really shines 😕

I hope it was "oops, too early" and not "oops, completely wrong"! 😄

@RGbrown  I think we might eventually get the deals. That's the whole point of Canadians begging Ulta to come here. lol

Hahaha I think it's oops too early 😄

600 Replies
testing