From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Fragrance Fans

Fragrance Fans

• 53168 Members
  • 2050 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
Looking for a affordable summer fragrance.
|
Re: Looking for a affordable summer fragrance.
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Sol de Janeiro's Carioca Crush and Clean Reserve Skin are both amazing for summer, they do fade a little quicker than most, but th ...read more
Sol de Janeiro's Carioca Crush and Clean Reserve Skin are both amazing for summer, they do fade a little quicker than most, but they layer well together and with so many other fragrances.
May
|
Re: May
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @floresxss What kind of scents do you like? ...read more
@floresxss What kind of scents do you like?
Fav sol de janerio 🫶🏻🎀✨
|
Re: Fav sol de janerio 🫶🏻🎀✨
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @beautyisaslay Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’71 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL and Sol de Janeiro Brazilian C ...read more
@beautyisaslay Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’71 Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 3.0 oz/ 90 mL and Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Crush Cheirosa ’68 Beija Flor™ Hair & Body Fragrance Mist 8.01 oz / 240 mL
Best scent?
|
Re: Best scent?
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @KileyRhys @MAC Turquatic ...read more
@KileyRhys @MAC Turquatic
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Phlur strawberry letter
Does anyone known when Strawberry Letter by Phlur will be released in Canada?
Does anyone known when Strawberry Letter by Phlur will be released in Canada?
Favorite Fragrance
|
Re: Favorite Fragrance
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply:  I have a new favorite its the new black opium over red, its a sweet sent with vanilla, coffee and cherry note. What I love with t ...read more
 I have a new favorite its the new black opium over red, its a sweet sent with vanilla, coffee and cherry note. What I love with this one is that Its not too sweet like a kid parfume like the bath and body work, Its a very mature sent and its very "femme fatale".Everytime I wear it, I get a lot of compliment. If you like sweet sented parfume, I recomend 100% this one!!❤️
Recent images from this conversation
62 🧡or 40 🌸
|
Re: 62 🧡or 40 🌸
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @opinionchats @I personally love 40 more if I had to choose between the 2. ...read more
@opinionchats @I personally love 40 more if I had to choose between the 2.
DISCOVERY SET!!! Sol De Janeiro
|
Re: DISCOVERY SET!!! Sol De Janeiro
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: 87? Is Sol de Janeiro a chiefs fan?!
87? Is Sol de Janeiro a chiefs fan?!
hey looking for a new summer scent
i love sol de janero and currently have 40 but anyone who has the new smells can u please let me know how they are?
i love sol de janero and currently have 40 but anyone who has the new smells can u please let me know how they are?
Scent
Spoiler I am looking for a perfume or mist that smells like the drybar Triple Sec 3-IN-1 Finishing Spray - Lush Scent. It smells ...read more
Spoiler I am looking for a perfume or mist that smells like the drybar Triple Sec 3-IN-1 Finishing Spray - Lush Scent. It smells very unique and I love it #drybar
23,090 Posts