From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

Fragrance Fans

Fragrance Fans

• 53456 Members
  • 2098 Conversations
  • 250+ Photos

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Aroma admirers share their fragrance recommendations, application tips, and questions with other fragrance lovers to reach peak perfume performance.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in Fragrance Fans
What is ur fav sent of Sol de janerio
|
Re: What is ur fav sent of Sol de janerio
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Omg same!!! I have all the 40 sent stuff to but if you go to 5 below you can get a dupe one that smells like 40! ❤️
Omg same!!! I have all the 40 sent stuff to but if you go to 5 below you can get a dupe one that smells like 40! ❤️
My fav body mist from Sol de Janerio
|
Re: My fav body mist from Sol de Janerio
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I love 62 but in my opinion 40 is the so good of you just want a light wait smell! ❤️
I love 62 but in my opinion 40 is the so good of you just want a light wait smell! ❤️
Burberry Her
|
Re: Burberry Her
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: i do prefer the elixir one, the smell lasts longer and it kinda smells less like alcohol i feel its floral, fruity and fresh since ...read more
i do prefer the elixir one, the smell lasts longer and it kinda smells less like alcohol i feel its floral, fruity and fresh since the first spray
New Post in Fragrance Fans
kayali oud rose
does someone know if the kayali oud rose smells like rose (in a good way) and if the oud smell is strong? i really want to get it ...read more
does someone know if the kayali oud rose smells like rose (in a good way) and if the oud smell is strong? i really want to get it but im afraid of not liking it if the oud is pretty strong
The Perfume Challenge
|
Re: The Perfume Challenge
BOSS V INSIDER
Reply: I recently purchased the Maison Louis Marie Discovery Eau de Parfum Sampler Set . It's on sale for $11.00--half off, so I couldn' ...read more
I recently purchased the Maison Louis Marie Discovery Eau de Parfum Sampler Set . It's on sale for $11.00--half off, so I couldn't resist. However, it's only a five-piece set, not the six-piece set as described. No. 13 Nouvelle Vague is the fragrance not included in the set I received. Here are my thoughts. No. 02 Le Long FongTop: Hinoki WoodMiddle: Cedar, Patchouli Base: White Musk, AmberComment: For the most part, I could not smell this one. I could tell something was there, but I couldn't tell what it was. No. 04 Bois de BalincourtTop: Sandalwood, CedarMiddle: Vetiver, Nutmeg, CinnamonBase: Woody, AmberComment: Although I could only smell this one for about two minutes, I absolutely love it. All these notes are right up my alley. 🙂 No. 09 Vallee de FarneyTop: Grapefruit, Black Pepper, Orange Middle: Geranium, Cedar, Patchouli Base: Vetiver, Musk, AmberComment: I could not smell this one. No. 12 BousvalTop: Sicilian Bergamot, White Cardamom, Italian OrangeMiddle: Eucalyptus, White Ginger Lily, Oakmoss, Petigrain, Heliotrope Base: Cedar, Myrrh, Musk, AmberComments: I could not smell this one either. I have this issue with many scents. 😄 Antidris CassisTop: Black Current, Bergamot, Black Pepper Middle: White RoseBase: Oakmoss, Musk, Tonka BeanComment: For the brief moment I could smell this when spritzing it on, I caught a whiff of citrus and sweetness. The two didn't really seem to go together, but it was so fleeting, it was hard to tell. For the sale price, it was worth trying these. Overall, though, how disappointing!
Recent images from this conversation
Fav sol de janeiro scent
|
Re: Fav sol de janeiro scent
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: 68 is def in my top 3!! it literally smells amazing!!
68 is def in my top 3!! it literally smells amazing!!
Sol de Janerio
|
Re: Sol de Janerio
GO-GETTER V INSIDER
Reply: @IveSack what is your favorite? ...read more
@IveSack what is your favorite?
Sol de Janeiro
|
Re: Sol de Janeiro
BIC Ambassador INSIDER
Reply: @emma0674 they have three Sol de Janeiro Beijos de Sol Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL Sol de Janeiro Summer é Amor Perfume Mist 3.04 ...read more
@emma0674 they have three Sol de Janeiro Beijos de Sol Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL Sol de Janeiro Summer é Amor Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL Sol de Janeiro Carioca Crush Perfume Mist 3.04 oz / 90 mL
Is fragrance good for your face
|
Re: Is fragrance good for your face
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I don’t think fragrance is ever good for your face for most people their face is really sensitive & putting fragrance can irritate ...read more
I don’t think fragrance is ever good for your face for most people their face is really sensitive & putting fragrance can irritate your skin
New Post in Fragrance Fans
Best YSL cologne?
What is the best cologne in the YSL line?
What is the best cologne in the YSL line?
23,239 Posts