From makeovers to personalized skincare consultations

Free Classes

Get inspired, play with products & learn new skills

PLAY! by SEPHORA

PLAY! by SEPHORA

• 0 Members
  • 8034 Conversations
  • 0 Photos

Discover or go deep on the monthly beauty subscription box. Play on, players.

Discover or go deep on the monthly beauty subscription box. Play on, players.

Choosing a different post order may automatically update the order of the posts that are displayed to match the selected order.
Sort By:
Most Recent
New Reply in PLAY! by SEPHORA
is there any way I can refer my friends for play by sephora subscription .
|
Re: is there any way I can refer my friends for play by sephora subscription .
RISING STAR II INSIDER
Reply: Are your limited items back in-stock yet, @LaurieBT? ...read more
Are your limited items back in-stock yet, @LaurieBT?
Play
|
Re: Play
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: nice
nice
Skin color number
|
Re: Skin color number
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: It also said something to the effect of... warning, value critically low, unsupported!Ah yes, the joys of silly responses. Apprec ...read more
It also said something to the effect of... warning, value critically low, unsupported!😛Ah yes, the joys of silly responses. Appreciating that no one seems to have taken offence, and of humour may hold a sense. At the same time precious, and humble, immonetary is what a heartfelt laugh is, and radically must remain so.
Miss the play subscription boxes
|
Re: Miss the play subscription boxes
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: Get the Allure Beauty Box, I miss Play! too, but this is a decent substitute with great brands
Get the Allure Beauty Box, I miss Play! too, but this is a decent substitute with great brands
Play by Sephora
|
Re: Play by Sephora
MOD INSIDER
Reply: Hi @jahidahossain Regretfully, our PLAY! by Sephora boxes have been discontinued. I'm sorry about that! Regards, Danee ...read more
Hi @jahidahossain Regretfully, our PLAY! by Sephora boxes have been discontinued. I'm sorry about that! Regards, Danee
Play box subscription
|
Re: Play box subscription
MOD INSIDER
Reply: Hi @LetItGoB Regretfully, we do not have plans on bringing back our PLAY! Subscription box, at this time. I'm sorry about that! ...read more
Hi @LetItGoB Regretfully, we do not have plans on bringing back our PLAY! Subscription box, at this time. I'm sorry about that! Regards, Danee
Bad customer service.
|
Re: Bad customer service.
MOD INSIDER
Reply: Hi @RaquelDauch, I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message shortly. Warm regards, Laurie ...read more
Hi @RaquelDauch, I'm so sorry to hear this! I'll send you a message shortly. Warm regards, Laurie
Unsuccessful authorization
|
Re: Unsuccessful authorization
NEWCOMER II INSIDER
Reply: Sephora Play has been discontinued. That is probably why it says unsuccessful authorization. I would cancel the monthly PayPal so ...read more
Sephora Play has been discontinued. That is probably why it says unsuccessful authorization. I would cancel the monthly PayPal so that you are no longer charged.
Recent images from this conversation
Hello
|
Re: Hello
MOD INSIDER
Reply: Hi @nidhi104, My apologies, the Play! by Sephora subscription is no longer offered. We now offer Sephora Favorites Hello! Sets ...read more
Hi @nidhi104, My apologies, the Play! by Sephora subscription is no longer offered. We now offer Sephora Favorites Hello! Sets. They will update from time to time and are available for purchase. They also include a coupon inside. To view the current box please visit > https://www.sephora.com/product/sephora-favorites-hello-beauty-gems-P471091 Thank you! Best, Laurie
Confused
|
Re: Confused
NEWCOMER I INSIDER
Reply: I just don't see why they thought that would be better. I like knowing I'm gonna get mine! Like I said, this is the first I've hea ...read more
I just don't see why they thought that would be better. I like knowing I'm gonna get mine! Like I said, this is the first I've heard of HELLO!, and the first time I went to it, it was sold out already. I read that many people have said the same about previous boxes. Plus it takes the fun out of it bc there are no surprises. I still want PLAY! back!
63,258 Posts
Looking for Something?