cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Post in PLAY! by SEPHORA
|
Anonymous Insider

Very Disappointed!!

I was giving a chance to February Sephora PlayBox to get better but they send the same Bite lipstick for the 3rd time in a row!!!! Wow!! You really got me very disappoited here. Last month they send tea bags!!?, I mean really?. And I was very upset when they changed the material bags for PLASTIC bags...that is soooo sad!!!

I'm cancelling right now, I'll try  Ipsy, I have been reading very good comments about it!.

Bye PlayBox by Sephora!!

RE: Very Disappointed!!

I’m getting a lot of repeats of things I’ve gotten before. Wouldn’t be as annoyed if the repeats were things I’ve “loved” on my Sephora account. Dislike the new plastic bags (Allure just switched to plastic too but they are way nicer and can be used for other things). Sadly I may cancel and just stick with Allure.
Anonymous Insider

Re: Very Disappointed!!

I'm glad I'm not the only one! Same masks, and unknown brands. I thought Sephora would improve this year, but no. I think I'll be going to Ipsy as well.

Me too! I have canceled right now! I also subscribe to ipsy and I'm pretty happy with their box and NICE ZIP COSMETIC BAG!

Hi @Anonymous,

I am so sorry to hear this. I will send you a PM to assist you further. 

Best,

Rebecca

Conversation Stats
  • 4 replies
  • 5 Hearts Given
  • 5 Contributors
testing